The Student Room Group

Circumcised at birth?

This is a thread for all males who were circumcised at birth without their permission.
Leave your thoughts about what you think? Right or Wrong? Felt mutilated? Anything your doing to change? etc.

Responses appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

I know a guy and he believes he was born circumcised O.o
This is stupid. If someone was circumcised from birth they wouldn't know any different so what they had would be 'normal'. How can they feel mutilated if they never knew any differently. Why would they want to change it? How would they change it?

Stupid thread.
not right at birth, but i think i was 6, perhaps 7. seeing other men with circumcised penises strangely helps. it's got a lot of advantages, it doesn't need any attention when under the shower, i think it looks better than the alien-like skin and you have less drops after a visit at the urinal.
I actually got circumcised at around 10 yrs in a hospital in france, I remember before I've been circumcised that I had this irritating pain every time I used to wash my foreskin so it was better for me. I would of done the same thing if I was older.

Anyway circumcision threads have been done to death, people have to stop thinking about penises!
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

The male obsession with the appearance of other people's penises on TSR is somewhat alarming... I've never seen so many people get so worked up over what another guy's dong looks like.
(edited 13 years ago)
I wish my boyfriend would get circumsised!
Reply 7
I don't mind.

Actually it wasn't until I looked it up on the internet that I discovered there's such a big deal made about this. Until then I thought it was pretty much a non-issue, then the moment you google it it turns into a torrent of "MUTILATION!111 ANTI-HUMAN RIGHTS!1!1 BAN THIS SICK FILTH!!!ONE+SHIFT11"

i mean

some people get REALLY into hating on it, seriously. it's kind of disturbing. who cares?

people are weird mang

it's like there has to be SOMETHING to be anti-

when people are anti-circumcision or anti-beards or anti-whatever it just makes me think

damn

you've got nothing real to worry about, do you?

real talk
Reply 8
The rate in america for circumcision at birth is 33%, just a few years ago it was 80%. I am not American but I know many American men who are very angry and upset that they were mutilated as a baby. There is a huge difference between a circumcised penis and an intact one when it comes to sex, a foreskin has 20,000 nerve endings so its less pleasurable, has scar tissue, feels rough for a women and can be hard to get an erection, not to mention the pain a baby feels when they are circumcised without proper numbing. Its barbaric that this still happens when female circumcision is illegal. There are no medical benefits of circumcision and it is not recommended by any medical association. Here is one man who is not happy with what was done to him, http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2011/01/confessions-of-circumcised-man.html
Original post by secret_geek
I wish my boyfriend would get circumsised!

Why??
If you're looking for a mutilation story for something at school/college/Uni, I would recommend you look uo the story of David Reimer. Otherwise I would imagine most people are perfectly happy.
No. I don't care. Its only those who are uncircumcised make a big deal out of it.

Its only a ****ing little piece of foreskin - oh my God, how unfair!! How deprived and mutilated you must be feeling! :shock:
Reply 12
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
No. I don't care. Its only those who are uncircumcised make a big deal out of it.

Its only a ****ing little piece of foreskin - oh my God, how unfair!! How deprived and mutilated you must be feeling! :shock:

Its because all those uncircumcised men know what the 20000 extra nerve endings feel like and you dont.
Reply 13
I believe it is wrong to do it for non-medical reasons, the baby cannot consent. And please don't tell me that not having foreskin is more hygenic. Washing your dick in the shower is not hard (lol pun).
Original post by Ysobella
The rate in america for circumcision at birth is 33%, just a few years ago it was 80%. I am not American but I know many American men who are very angry and upset that they were mutilated as a baby. There is a huge difference between a circumcised penis and an intact one when it comes to sex, a foreskin has 20,000 nerve endings so its less pleasurable, has scar tissue, feels rough for a women and can be hard to get an erection, not to mention the pain a baby feels when they are circumcised without proper numbing. Its barbaric that this still happens when female circumcision is illegal. There are no medical benefits of circumcision and it is not recommended by any medical association. Here is one man who is not happy with what was done to him, http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2011/01/confessions-of-circumcised-man.html

Yeah, you're one of the creeps I was on about. Seriously, why do you care? This is disturbing. Do you have any hobbies, Bella? Do you like sports? Why don't you go outside and play with the other girls? Why are you posting about willies on the internet?
Reply 15
I'm scared that you care so much about MY penis.
Reply 16
Original post by Pedrobear
Yeah, you're one of the creeps I was on about. Seriously, why do you care? This is disturbing. Do you have any hobbies, Bella? Do you like sports? Why don't you go outside and play with the other girls? Why are you posting about willies on the internet?

If you dont care why are posting on here?
Reply 17
Original post by Ysobella

I think you'll find there certainly are medical benefits of circumcision for some people, and it is infact recommended for such people. A lot of what you've just said is rubbish.
Original post by Lewroll
This is stupid. If someone was circumcised from birth they wouldn't know any different so what they had would be 'normal'. How can they feel mutilated if they never knew any differently. Why would they want to change it? How would they change it?

Stupid thread.

Actually there are ways to "regrow your foreskin" using weights, tape, string, etc. I'm sure the results are not as good as what nature gave you, but the men doing it seem to be pleased.
Reply 19
I can't believe people compare male circumcision to the brutality that is female circumcision - that's a real mutilation. For males, circumcision is more hygienic and apparently more comfortable. Lots of people choose to have it done, it's pretty beneficial for most. It's not really something that you can class as a horrific mutilation, is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending