The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Do you have any questions about Keele uni? Ask away

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tdam
I'm deciding between Lindsay Hall and Horwood Hall, more likely Horwood. What kitchen items should I bring? I've got cutlery, plates, bowls, cutting knives and boards, cups, pots and pans. Is there a rice cooker and toaster?

Sounds like you've got the most important items together already! Kitchens come with a kettle in, and some kitchens have a toaster in also. I'd wait until you move in to find out, and that way you can split the cost of a toaster or any appliances (such as a rice cooker, if you wish) between those you're allocated to share a kitchen with.

Please read up on our What We Provide/What You Need to Bring page, as it has some useful info about what you can and can't bring to our University accommodation.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Illana (Residence Support)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 181
How long does it take to able to to choose our modules and to be given our reading lists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Do the same modules get repeated in semesters one and two?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an email from Keele IT Services with my login details for the email/IT account. It says to use my existing password to login, but I tried my evision login and it did not work, which existing password is it referring too?

Quick Reply

Latest