The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
Pretty sure that's Champagne Papi:colondollar:

That's the Dwayne mother****er
Original post by Zayn is Bae
x

Has the time of year where we bait out skets already arrived?

Spoiler

@SA-1 gives his cousin's details so he can rent a car.

pls confirm.
Reply 6164
Original post by swirly
@SA-1 gives his cousin's details so he can rent a car.

pls confirm.

So we can go on a pussy patrol
Original post by SA-1
So we can go on a pussy patrol

At Westfield handing out fake business cards scouting for 'Prestige 1 Models':colondollar:

pls confirm.
Reply 6166
Original post by swirly
At Westfield handing out fake business cards scouting for 'Prestige 1 Models':colondollar:

pls confirm.

At the Apple Store :rofl:
the titanic music on this has me in stitches. why tho :rofl:

Original post by swirly
the titanic music on this has me in stitches. why tho :rofl:

I've legitimately never seen a worse set piece taker.

I miss Gerrard :frown:
Reply 6169
****ing yid ****

Special needs looking bastard

Prick

Original post by SA-1
****ing yid ****

Special needs looking bastard

Prick

when are you gunna start 'Man Like Azizz' ffs:colonhash:

Quite sad that Henley regatta and Wimbledon are now more appealing to me than the Euros

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Although you're a pretty irrelevant poster, I've always wondered why your username ends in a full stop.

Please can you explain?

Let's not pretend we're not co-chairs of the 'doing silly stuff to your name' club

Original post by AliRizzo
Thoughts on the Blairites trying to start a coup against Corbyn? Carefully orchestrated, disgraceful attacks.

Original post by Zerforax
Not surprised it has happened. A little surprised it's come so soon but I guess Labour MPs are worried the Conservatives would call a quick election and the Labour MPs don't want Corbyn in charge for that.

1. It's not just the Blairites. He's lost key figures on the left too...Lisa Nandy, Owen Smith etc. Even Ed Miliband has lost faith :nopity:

2. Part of me understands the timing. While Corbyn is leader they're essentially guaranteeing a Tory majority, ****ing over the people Corbyn claims to help. There's massive self-indulgence with Corbyn and his supporters, they'd take feeling good about being ideologically pure over actually helping people. The EU referendum presents a huge opportunity to get rid of an awful leader, so I get that.

3. The other part of me thinks they've just shifted all the attention from a shambolic Tory party to a shambolic Labour party. Appalig media management. But there we go.

4. I genuinely can't understand Corbyn's state of mind. Party is essentially on fire around him and he's shrugging his shoulders and saying it's fine.

5. No one even read this anyway.
Reply 6173
*Insert he's right you know gif.
Original post by Rk2k14
*Insert he's right you know gif.

thoughts on Nate Jones?
Reply 6175
Original post by swirly
thoughts on Nate Jones?

No thoughts.
Original post by Louis.
4. I genuinely can't understand Corbyn's state of mind. Party is essentially on fire around him and he's shrugging his shoulders and saying it's fine.
The same state of mind that allows a political with ambitions of being a national leader to go about dressed like an alcoholic history teacher. A man who doesn't care or simply is delusional.
Original post by Louis.
Let's not pretend we're not co-chairs of the 'doing silly stuff to your name' club

1. It's not just the Blairites. He's lost key figures on the left too...Lisa Nandy, Owen Smith etc. Even Ed Miliband has lost faith :nopity:

2. Part of me understands the timing. While Corbyn is leader they're essentially guaranteeing a Tory majority, ****ing over the people Corbyn claims to help. There's massive self-indulgence with Corbyn and his supporters, they'd take feeling good about being ideologically pure over actually helping people. The EU referendum presents a huge opportunity to get rid of an awful leader, so I get that.

3. The other part of me thinks they've just shifted all the attention from a shambolic Tory party to a shambolic Labour party. Appalig media management. But there we go.

5. No one even read this anyway.

Tory majority is guaranteed anyway, when Scotland leave the UK Labour are finished for the next 20+ years. Boris must be laughing his head off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
No thoughts.

is that like the default setting in your brain orrrrr....

Spoiler

Reply 6179
Original post by swirly
is that like the default setting in your brain orrrrr....

Spoiler

Whenever swirly asks a question.

Latest