The Student Room Group

Track UCAS application

Yooo so i finally sent my UCAS application off and was told to track my progress however im unable to retrieve my Personal ID. So i go to forgotton login information and when it says to enter the email address it keeps coming up with this message which is making me bug out LOL

Unfortunately we cannot identify your account details using the email address you have supplied. This could be because it does not match the address on your account, or more than one account matches the email address.

Please telephone our Customer Service Unit on +44 (0)871 468 0 468. UK BT landline calls will cost no more than 9p per minute. The cost of calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.

If you are calling from outside the UK and are unable to use the number above, please contact us on +44 (0)870 1122211.

Do i enter the email i used to apply for UCAS or is it something else D:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can't and aren't even supposed to log into Track until you have received the welcome letter. It says it right on your Apply welcome screen. Wait until you have the letter and leave the Track alone until then. There's nothing for you to see anyway.
Original post by Peregrinum
You can't and aren't even supposed to log into Track until you have received the welcome letter. It says it right on your Apply welcome screen. Wait until you have the letter and leave the Track alone until then. There's nothing for you to see anyway.

You can log into track well before you receive the letter although I doubt there would be much point.
Original post by chestercityfan

Original post by chestercityfan
You can log into track well before you receive the letter although I doubt there would be much point.

Not if they've changed your personal ID number you can't.
Reply 4
i logged into track days before i got the welcome letter, log into apply, and find your personal id in there, then sue that to log into track using the same username and password as you had for apply, worked me and many of my friends...
Reply 5
I got the same problem except I got my welcome letter yesterday and I used the details which were given to me in the letter to log in to track, but I still can't log in. It says that my details are invalid which is wrong, i doubled checked them many times. And when I try to retrieve forgotten details this message appears.

Unfortunately we cannot identify your account details using the email address you have supplied. This could be because it does not match the address on your account, or more than one account matches the email address.

Also, i tried to log in 5 times and now my account is suspended, does anyone know how long it will be suspended?
Original post by sam9104
I got the same problem except I got my welcome letter yesterday and I used the details which were given to me in the letter to log in to track, but I still can't log in. It says that my details are invalid which is wrong, i doubled checked them many times. And when I try to retrieve forgotten details this message appears.

Also, i tried to log in 5 times and now my account is suspended, does anyone know how long it will be suspended?

My account was suspended for 24 hours after I logged in too much. You should contact UCAS to reset your password.
Reply 7
I've been logging into track and I haven't even recieved any welcome letter. I think I chose not to recieve my ID through post, yet they haven't sent me an email or anything to confirm. I just found it out through using the 'forgot password' method.. kinda worried
Reply 8
I believe they are down on maintenance for the weekend...
Reply 9
I've been waiting nearly two weeks for my welcome letter (I suspect the weather has had something to do with that!) but i was able to log into track. My personal ID had changed but i just clicked on the link for forgotten personal ID and it emailed the new one out to me. Logged in without any issues :smile:
Reply 10
I logged into track before my welcome letter come and had two offers before my welcome letter come.
Original post by Bexxeh
I logged into track before my welcome letter come and had two offers before my welcome letter come.

Congrats!
Reply 12

i logged in to track about half hour after i sent it?

Totally incorrect. You CAN log into track before you receive your welcome letter, and you ARE allowed to, otherwise there would be a way to unlock your account with something on the welcome letter, rather than being able to do it straight away. There IS something for you to see, because I got an offer before my letter arrived.
Reply 14
Does anyone know why I can't log into track even though I have recieved my welcome letter?
When I ask for my forgotten details, it says that they cannot identify my e-mail adress which is untrue since they frequently send me e-mails from UCAS.

Do anyone have the same problem? It drives me crazy so a little help would be really appreciated.
I have no idea why that would happen...very odd! Just give UCAS a call, they will be able to anwser your query :smile: they are there to help with any problems!
Reply 16
Original post by Shake&Bake
Congrats!

Click on 'forgot user ID' or something? They'll send it to your email.

I log into track and I haven't even received my pack yet.
Reply 18
just call UCAS
Reply 19
I realised that my last years track account was still working and that is probably why I can't log into track this year. I have the same e-mail adress as last year. Does anyone know how I delete my last years track account?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending