The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I was on The Big Questions (that sunday morning debate programme) about 2 years ago, and while i didn't speak to him, Nicky Campbell literally swanned in 2 minute before we went live, and talked really arrogantly
Reply 21
I haven't met many celebs, but last year Ian McKellen visited the school where I work and said "good morning" to me, which was nice.

My mum met Rolf Harris and said he was lovely. My cousin used to work for the BBC and says Anne Robinson and Graham Norton are really nice.

A friend of my sister's works in Tescos, and Jessie Wallace frequently goes there to shop as she lives in the same area. Apparently she's a vile cow.
Reply 22
I've met Jimmy Carr two times in the lobby after his live shows, he's lovely & always hangs around after shows to chat to his fans.
I've also met Derren Brown at stage door of his show, there were alot of people so could only say hi etc, but he seemed nice.

They're the only tv people I've met, so I've not met any bad ones.
My parents met Chris Tarrant at the RAH.

Seemed a thoroughly decent chap apparently.
Reply 24
I was an extra in a bollywood film recently.

I met shahid kapoor and Priyanka Chopra. Shahid was very friendly in fact, at one point it started raining on set. Me and a friend accidently took cover in the actors tent. Shahid Kapoors bodyguard came up to us and kicked us out, 2 mins later shahid found us and invited us back in! (doesnt sound like a lot but he's HUGE in bollywood, so just the fact that he spoke to us was nice xD )

Priyanka Chopra is a HUGE diva. The make up artist accidently got hairspray on her forehead. The Result? He got a smack in the face from her!

Most people won't have a clue who im on about but this post is for the asians out there!
Reply 25
met jessie j... amazing so nice and so down to earth!
Kirsten from Smart was not nice.
I've met quite a few of the Emmerdale people/some from Corrie and they're all very nice. Ditto ground force team.
Michael McIntyre is very pleasant too.

come to think of it, I haven't actually met any not nice celebrities, thankfully.
Reply 28
Original post by Dappaman

I met shahid kapoor and Priyanka Chopra. Shahid was very friendly in fact, at one point it started raining on set. Me and a friend accidently took cover in the actors tent. Shahid Kapoors bodyguard came up to us and kicked us out, 2 mins later shahid found us and invited us back in! (doesnt sound like a lot but he's HUGE in bollywood, so just the fact that he spoke to us was nice xD )

Priyanka Chopra is a HUGE diva. The make up artist accidently got hairspray on her forehead. The Result? He got a smack in the face from her!

Most people won't have a clue who im on about but this post is for the asians out there!

LOL she sounds like this bitch
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DXiwXb26mloQ
met ronnie corbett in my post office, LAD
Original post by aprilb
I've met Jimmy Carr two times in the lobby after his live shows, he's lovely & always hangs around after shows to chat to his fans.
I've also met Derren Brown at stage door of his show, there were alot of people so could only say hi etc, but he seemed nice.

They're the only tv people I've met, so I've not met any bad ones.

ahh I'm so jealous! I love Jimmy Carr, want to meet him very badly. :biggrin: good to know he's a nice guy, he seems like it despite the very rude jokes. :tongue:
Reply 31

Lol I've seen that,

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!
Original post by Dappaman

Ahh, I know them. :O Shocked at the priyanka thing, are you sure it wasn't just a rumour on set?
Met Amir Khan the boxer, he was absolultey lovely to everyone who came up to him to say hi even though there were quite a few! :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by A100whoo
Ahh, I know them. :O Shocked at the priyanka thing, are you sure it wasn't just a rumour on set?

Nah dude I was there, It wasn't a huge SLAP SLAP (Bitch slap) it was more of a slap with a push (I'd call it a "...the hells wrong with you?" slap)

She was in a foul mood. She turned up and just had the biggest face on, no Idea why. It was funny watching her go from moody on set, to all happy in the scene lol..

But, man oh man she is so hot..

BUT she was completely out done in hotness by Neha Sharma.

...Oh man its ramadhan I shouldn't be having these thoughts.
My aunty met Timothy Spall when he was doing his barge programme. She said he was really lovely and down to earth :smile:.

I've not met anyone as in talked to them but Richard Madden (he played Robb in Game of Thrones and he was in Sirens) played Romeo when the Globe went on tour and he stood right next to me when all the actors came into the audience during the show :love:. It's barely worth mentioning but it's the best I've got so I'll cling to it until I get something better :grin:.
Has anyone met Colin Firth? I really hope he is as nice as he looks at Bridget jones and love actually :smile:
Original post by Emmie3303
My aunty met Timothy Spall when he was doing his barge programme. She said he was really lovely and down to earth :smile:.

I've not met anyone as in talked to them but Richard Madden (he played Robb in Game of Thrones and he was in Sirens) played Romeo when the Globe went on tour and he stood right next to me when all the actors came into the audience during the show :love:. It's barely worth mentioning but it's the best I've got so I'll cling to it until I get something better :grin:.

I would find it extremely difficult to like Timothy spall. I know it sounds stupid, but god I hate Peter Pettigrew with a passion (more than Sirius black does :tongue:)
I think if I met him I'd probably slap him on the face and scream "How could you! How could you sell James and lily to Voldemort! You were their friend!!"
Reply 38
I know Aston Merrygold's younger brother, Connor as a mate. He's an amazing chap, he came down to the pub on his 18th and bought me a drink instead of himself :tongue: of course I gave it back to him (had to make out I bought it for him he was pretty pissed haha) but he doesn't EVER use his brother as a way to make friends, he just takes it like no big deal. Although he has had some of his closer friends to a few backstage tours with him, I only meet him now and then at a party but we get on pretty well. He's a top lad :smile:
Reply 39
Only person worth mentioning who I've ever met was Robert Lindsay, and very pleasant he was too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending