The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Man got +27 rep after like 1100 posts

But I don't need rep, cos I bought a cheeseburger

no dude, man needs those rep powere...

i dont know how ive managed to get so many tbh :dontknow: i say a lot of **** on here
Reply 101
Oh, so I dont have respect
:colonhash:
My pics on my profile, i don't business, & i posted it in a thread before :colonhash: which got me bare PMs too :colonhash:
Reply 103
Original post by Lizzzle
Oh, so I dont have respect

my bad, didnt mean that came out wrong
I aint bashed in a week cos im at home sharing a bedroom with my siblings...sad times :frown:
Original post by word2yamother
I aint bashed in a week cos im at home sharing a bedroom with my siblings...sad times :frown:

(edited 12 years ago)
also it's weird cos Jingers was telling me last week how he shared a room with your siblings and couldn't stop masturbating
First post had been edited, will edit it further when i think of more ishh to write & thought of more knicknames for you all :colonhash: so far i only got Lizzzle.
Original post by Arturo Bandini
also it's weird cos Jingers was telling me last week how he shared a room with your siblings and couldn't stop masturbating

Must try harder..... 2.5/10
Original post by Vybz Kartel
My pics on my profile, i don't business, & i posted it in a thread before :colonhash: which got me bare PMs too :colonhash:

Is it your ava? I don't see anything on your profile
Reply 110
Loool if jingers has alternate accounts I will actually belly laugh irl hard
Original post by word2yamother

Must try harder..... 2.5/10

i'm sorry, would you prefer to hear about my ****ing habits?

batty
Original post by JCC-MGS
Is it your ava? I don't see anything on your profile

Lol yeah, i had it up in my albums too but took it down because of a certain female.
Reply 113
I'm a hoe in the original post?

This is how you charm the object of your affection?
Original post by Lizzzle

I don't buy the theory that -illmatic- is Jingers, he could have someone else as an alt though
Original post by Lizzzle
I'm a hoe in the original post?

This is how you charm the object of your affection?

My bad, i meant we will discuss hoes, & that include you discussing them too, your not a hoe buttercup :h: i'll edit :colonhash:

Btw i swear i'll reply to your PM tomorrow, gotta go to sleep & wake up at 4am for work in a few, & you deserve my undivided attention.
Vybz share the pic of you I am curious
Reply 117
Original post by Vybz Kartel
My bad, i meant we will discuss hoes, & that include you discussing them too, your not a hoe buttercup :h: i'll edit :colonhash:

Btw i swear i'll reply to your PM tomorrow, gotta go to sleep & wake up at 4am for work in a few, & you deserve my undivided attention.

Okay
:h:

PM me the pic of you bbs
:ninja:
Reply 118
Original post by Arturo Bandini

Since I'm the only one who'd share a bed with Kreayshawn, you just called them ugly.

Original post by Lizzzle

I used to have another account called 4whenimbanned, or something similar - used for obvious reasons. Funnily enough, that account got banned.

I have no alternate accounts. I used to get warned and banned all the time, much less so now.

Also, deadass **** this gay thread title.
Jingers do you go to uni?