what's wrong? :console:

Life, and I see only one way to fix it :sigh:
Original post by ViceVersa
Life, and I see only one way to fix it :sigh:

Things will get better, just stay strong. :hugs:
Original post by Aemiliana
Things will get better, just stay strong. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:
Has anyone else experienced therapists asking about your sex life? Or is this just me who finds it totally weird conversation topic to have with professionals?
oh, yeah, back here again feeling terrible :/. Spending eastern with my parents here, and i just feel like the failure kid.
I really don`t know why my mood is so low, since I am on new medication and everything.
Original post by laut_biru
Oh god I am a forgetful useless person at times.

Bullettheory asked me to let you guys know he's gone into hospital, and will be fine.

If any of you guys don't have a way of contacting him, I'll pass any messages on.

Hope he is {relatively} ok, and will be able to get out (well) soon
Original post by rmhumphries
Hope he is {relatively} ok, and will be able to get out (well) soon

Well, he's safe, you know?

It's voluntary, so he has the right to self-discharge, but I think he's planning on staying put for the time being.
Original post by laut_biru
Well, he's safe, you know?

It's voluntary, so he has the right to self-discharge, but I think he's planning on staying put for the time being.

Send him our love? Yay for him making the decision to keep himself safe. That's pretty awesome of him :hugs:
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Send him our love? Yay for him making the decision to keep himself safe. That's pretty awesome of him :hugs:

Course I will.

Yeah, tis pretty ****ing awesome.
I'm so angry right now, don't know whether I want to cry or punch something
Original post by FuzzySheep
I'm so angry right now, don't know whether I want to cry or punch something

Talk to me? :hugs:
Original post by ViceVersa
Talk to me? :hugs:

I just keep remembering things from the past and remembering them vividly, I feel angry at the people who took advantage and I feel angry at myself for being so weak and not being able to stop thinking. The one person that says they love me is the one that makes me despise myself. But I'm so stupid and weak that I won't do anything about it, because I'm nothing in the end. I don't know if I hate myself or him more. Urgh.

How are you doing?
Original post by Wheek
Thanks. I hope the solitaire works for you too. I paint my nails cos then its hard to eat with wet nail varnish :smile:

I used to love painting my nails, was so calming .... but I bite my nails to much now so I can't anymore :frown:
Original post by FuzzySheep
I just keep remembering things from the past and remembering them vividly, I feel angry at the people who took advantage and I feel angry at myself for being so weak and not being able to stop thinking. The one person that says they love me is the one that makes me despise myself. But I'm so stupid and weak that I won't do anything about it, because I'm nothing in the end. I don't know if I hate myself or him more. Urgh.

How are you doing?

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Oh hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I understand those feelings very well :sadnod: But remember that not any of it is your fault, you're one of the most amazing people I've ever spoken to in all my existence and you don't deserve any of that. It's hard to forget, but try and be easy on yourself, you have no reason to hate yourself. If you wish to elaborate you can PM me or text me about it, I'm always here. Just be easy on yourself :console:

I'm a little empty now, but reaching the point where I don't see the point of trying anymore.
Reply 6914
I was feeling good, but then I saw pics of a boy in my class and his new girlfriend :frown:. Why am I never successful? :cry2:
Original post by avhhs
I was feeling good, but then I saw pics of a boy in my class and his new girlfriend :frown:. Why am I never successful? :cry2:

:hugs: :console:
Reply 6916
Original post by Phoenix07
:hugs: :console:

Sorry for not replying earlier - I fell asleep :colondollar: (my legs still hurt from yesterday :tongue:. Better get used to it though :biggrin:)
Original post by avhhs

Sorry for not replying earlier - I fell asleep :colondollar: (my legs still hurt from yesterday :tongue:. Better get used to it though :biggrin:)

its fine hun, you don't always have to reply :tongue: glad you got some sleep! sorry your leg hurts, but at least you had lots of fun yesterday! :hugs:
Reply 6918
Can't sleep. And drenched in sweat for some reason.
Original post by avhhs
Can't sleep. And drenched in sweat for some reason.

Wanna chat?

Sleeping sucks :tongue:

Latest