Sibierski was a hero.

What a username. :rofl2: :adore:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
What a username. :rofl2: :adore:

Am genuinely heartbroken that he's married :love:
Speaking of Cabaye...

just got his French international kit today

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Favorite player in recent years to be honest, Toon or not!
Original post by Whey aye Cabaye
Am genuinely heartbroken that he's married :love:

:ditto: but in a way that makes me love him more
Guthrie, Smith and Lovenkrands released along with 9 other youth players. I personally rate Guthrie quite highly but I guess he wants regular football which he probabl wouldn't get here.
Reply 4906
Original post by Chriswuk
Guthrie, Smith and Lovenkrands released along with 9 other youth players. I personally rate Guthrie quite highly but I guess he wants regular football which he probabl wouldn't get here.

Guthrie says he's buying a house in the midlands. Probs already agreed a deal with Villa before he left - Shame he wants to play every week. Perfect back-up for Cabaye & Tiote. Espeically when Tiote is at ACN.

Sad to see all 3 go. Lover has been a terrific servant. gave 100% everyweek. I hope he finds a good club and regular football.

Smith i am happy he's leaving. His wages were massive. But another player who gave 100% to the club. That injury at Man Utd just caught up with him. he's only 31 if you can believe that. Looks set to join MK Dons in League One.

Need to start getting some squad players in.
I don't think we'll have Tiote next season. The bigger clubs seem to be after him and I can't imagine he'd turn down the chance to win trophies and a higher salary.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2153861/Manchester-United-quoted-32m-Modric--20m-Tiote-20m-Baines.html

Man U won't pay £20mil for him but others would.
Reply 4908
If Tiote leaves it will be for a lot of money, probably more than the £20m SAF is whining about.

Apparently Mulumbu said in an interview that he's in talks with us and Spurs. :nooo:

Hopefully he goes to Spurs instead of a likely replacement for Tiote :ninja:

Daily Fail is one of the shoddiest sources ever anyway.
http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2012/06/03/manchester-city-target-fabricio-coloccini-102039-23884704/

:lolwut:

A few places reporting that. Can't see it happening myself, but he'd be the last player I'd want to lose from the squad. I'd genuinely be devastated!!
Original post by scriggy
http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2012/06/03/manchester-city-target-fabricio-coloccini-102039-23884704/

:lolwut:

A few places reporting that. Can't see it happening myself, but he'd be the last player I'd want to lose from the squad. I'd genuinely be devastated!!

Just a couple weeks ago...

"There is always speculation in the summer but it will be nice for it not to be about me this time.

Spoke too soon, Captain Colo!
Reply 4911
Original post by I Kant Spall
Just a couple weeks ago...

Spoke too soon, Captain Colo!

No chance of us selling Colo. I don't think Mike Ashley is stupid enough to let him go. Unless it's for a stupid offer of around £20m
Original post by Vintage
No chance of us selling Colo. I don't think Mike Ashley is stupid enough to let him go. Unless it's for a stupid offer of around £20m

Soon Liverpool will put in a cheeky £40m offer.
Cisse: "I want to go

on a magical bike ride."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A1tBlvcRLo - Can't wait for next season, been amazing this season.
We're going to be playing our reserve team next season after Man City, Man U and Chelsea buy our entire first time. That's why modern football is a bit ****, if you don't have the money to buy trophies you're just a feeder club for those that do.
Reply 4916
Why is everyone ****ting their pants?

No bids have been recieved
Paper-talk from **** sources
Any player who goes will be for silly money
Ba IMO is the only player with a high chance of leaving because of his release clause.
Aye, I'm not particularly worried about any of our players leaving. Even if they do, I'm confident enough we'll have replacements lined up.
Reply 4918
Original post by TM94
Why is everyone ****ting their pants?

No bids have been recieved
Paper-talk from **** sources
Any player who goes will be for silly money
Ba IMO is the only player with a high chance of leaving because of his release clause.

Yup.

I even think Ba might stay.

Only worried about Tiote. Interest is hotting up between Chelsea and Man Utd for him, and he's exactly what both clubs need.

Not even slightly worried about Cabaye, Krul, Colla, Santon, Cisse, HBA yet.
Original post by Vintage

Only worried about Tiote. Interest is hotting up between Chelsea and Man Utd for him, and he's exactly what both clubs need.

How do you know? It's really just paper talk.

The type of player we (Manchester United) need right now, we are going to get at the end of the month (Kagawa) - a creative midfielder/playmaker.

Although a defensive/holding midfielder might be nice, we aren't desperate for one and, even if we were to get one, will probably look elsewhere. Tiote has been average this season and will miss part of next season through the ACON. He is also unlikely to go for under £20 million and I just can't see the club spending that much on him (especially when we could still do with a striker and LB - all higher priorities than Tiote in my opinion).

Maybe I'll look at a fool at the end of the summer he'll leave for us but I can't see it. I cannot speak for Chelsea, however.

Latest