The Student Room Group

Mobile Applications Development freelancing (iphone, android.etc)

Hii guys :wink:
I am moving to birmingham for my post graduation studies. I have many years of experience working for mobile platforms like iphone, android etc So i would like to know what options available to work as freelancer or part time in Birmingham or near by places ?? Any companies or contact info please share ...:colondollar:
Original post by kk.creare
Hii guys :wink:
I am moving to birmingham for my post graduation studies. I have many years of experience working for mobile platforms like iphone, android etc So i would like to know what options available to work as freelancer or part time in Birmingham or near by places ?? Any companies or contact info please share ...:colondollar:

I would recommend sending out a cover letter and CV to any companies you're interested in working for, and mention you are looking for freelance work. As a freelancer I'd say that location is not as relevant as long as you're able to understand briefs and can establish excellent communication between the agency and/or client you're freelancing with.
Reply 2
Original post by inksplodge
I would recommend sending out a cover letter and CV to any companies you're interested in working for, and mention you are looking for freelance work. As a freelancer I'd say that location is not as relevant as long as you're able to understand briefs and can establish excellent communication between the agency and/or client you're freelancing with.

hey thank you for the reply :smile: Ya i understand your point but my concern is i am new to UK so not aware of such companies who give part time work.. as per my knowledge big companies usually don assign work for freelancer ;-p I also want to know how well it goes with UK working rules and also how much pay should i expect ..coz mobile apps development is in huge demand .. i understood this while working for client Star Alliance, Germany ;-p
Original post by kk.creare
hey thank you for the reply :smile: Ya i understand your point but my concern is i am new to UK so not aware of such companies who give part time work.. as per my knowledge big companies usually don assign work for freelancer ;-p I also want to know how well it goes with UK working rules and also how much pay should i expect ..coz mobile apps development is in huge demand .. i understood this while working for client Star Alliance, Germany ;-p

Best thing to do would be to use the jobsites, see if there are any ads for freelancers and see what they're charging. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by inksplodge
Best thing to do would be to use the jobsites, see if there are any ads for freelancers and see what they're charging. :smile:

any suggestions for good job sites of UK ??? i don have any idea about UK ;-p and also suggestion for good software companies apart from MNC's like IBM, Accenture, Intel etc ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending