The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Persevered
Congrats!
I've also received a first round interview from Atlantic Chambers :smile: does anyone have any interview experience with Atlantic that they'd be willing to pass on? The time they've allocated me gives me the impression it could be a relatively short interview.It's also my first Pupillage interview as a whole so pretty nervous but excited!

Hi, I wondered if you have any tips for Atlantic at all? I am now in the position you were in last year - invited to first interview and it will be my first interview so the nerves are kicking in.
I have guessed by the short time of the interview that it will be a CV chat and probably a short legal problem which is the part that worries me the most so any help you can offer at all would be amazing.
I hope you are on the path to pupillage or are having success with interviews this year!!
Original post by waterboy1
Hi- do you remember what sort of things you were asked at the pre selection evening for St Philips please?

This thread is six years old. Even if the person you quoted is still around the question format will almost certainly have changed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending