The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Bristol - Applicant 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

I'm starting in September to study radiography which is based on gleenside.. Is anyone planning on living one on gleenside campus?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Besty93
hey, my name is jordan and i shall be studying law, I have got the frenchay campus (student village)

The Law faculty is great. We have a lot of fantastic lecturers in all areas of law.
Original post by SophieFox97
Hey, does anyone know what the student union is like here? (Planning to study Diagnostic Imaging which is on Glenside campus).

Thanks!

Sophie

What in particular would you like to know?
Hi I'm Loz!

Got a conditional offer for BEng Mechanical Engineering. Should be staying in Mendip Court in the Student Village if my exams reflect all the hours of work I've put in.

I couldn't attend either of the applicant days unfortunately. Does anyone have an opinion of the engineering department?
Reply 164
Hey there,
I've applied for a Fine Art BA for this September and have all my student finance sorted for it. However, I really want to switch my course to Illustration. Is there anyway I could do this?

Lydia
Hey, I've just received my offer for accommodation at Glenside! Im going to be studying Adult nursing from September! Who else is going to be living at Glenside?

:smile:
Has anyone got an offer to study psychology with law?
Hey! I'm Dasha and I'm going to be doing Animation at UWE. I'm very excited! :biggrin:
Hey! Anyone studying advanced forensic analysis ?
Original post by UWE Bristol
Hello everyone,

We have created this thread for everyone starting UWE in 2016. If you’re planning on coming to UWE, say hello, introduce yourself and tell us what you’re interested in studying.

Priscilla

Hello!
I;ve been made an offer for accpmodation in the Wallscourt park and I want to accept and pay my deposit. However I have some problems with this process. Can you help me?
Original post by tsof123
Hello!
I;ve been made an offer for accpmodation in the Wallscourt park and I want to accept and pay my deposit. However I have some problems with this process. Can you help me?

Hi, I can try and help - what is the actual problem? :smile:
Anyone else's accommodation at Nelson/Drake house? or know of anyone who has been allocated a room there?
Hi everyone, My name it Timothy,

coming to UWE to study law :biggrin:
Looking forward to meeting all you great people and the amazing facilities and professors.

I already got an accommodation at Carroll Court House 16 :biggrin:
Original post by DerpyCookie

Looking forward to meeting all you great people and the amazing facilities and professors.

I'm in House 15 so I'll look forward to having a pint with you, during freshers week, ahahaha!
Original post by DerpyCookie

I'm in House 15 so I'll look forward to having a pint with you, during freshers week, ahahaha!
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for being the first to join this thread. Great to hear you enjoyed our Open Day. Hopefully see you again soon.

Priscilla

what the intake for midwifery in terms of places
Reply 176
hi Im Jessie,
Im thinking on studying construction project management, i haven't considered moving away at all till now and would just like to find the best information on the accommodation, city ect.
any information would be a big help.
Hello everyone,

We have created this thread for everyone starting UWE in 2016. If you’re planning on coming to UWE, say hello, introduce yourself and tell us what you’re interested in studying.

Priscilla

Hi my name is Jasmine and I have an interview for Midwifery at UWE or March 22nd. Any pointers on how to prepare for the individual interview?
Hi I’m Max, been offered an unconditional for CompSci, and also been offered my no.1 preference for accommodation, the Wallscourt Park en suite, just wondering if there are any pictures of these rooms anywhere as I cant find the en suite ones on the Uwe website? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending