University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I'm not going to ask :lol:

Its not that bad, he's (another) gay friend. And he got the nick name of husband when we went to egypt (me him and another lass) and the Egyptians thought he had two white wives. We were sharing a room which didn't help.

A normal end to a night out is me getting everyone home. Although saturday it ended in me strangling a friend to stop her drink driving.

Maybe i should try going out with people who drink less.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
Its not that bad, he's (another) gay friend. And he got the nick name of husband when we went to egypt (me him and another lass) and the Egyptians thought he had two white wives. We were sharing a room which didn't help.

A normal end to a night out is me getting everyone home. Although saturday it ended in me strangling a friend to stop her drink driving.

Maybe i should try going out with people who drink less.

He sounds like a bit of a lad having both of you in Egypt. :lol:

That sounds boring, alternatively you could also get smashed :h:
He sounds like a bit of a lad having both of you in Egypt. :lol:

That sounds boring, alternatively you could also get smashed :h:

You might not believe me, but I've never actually been drunk!

He's lovely :biggrin: did try setting him up with chris but it didn't work- the spoil sports
You might not believe me, but I've never actually been drunk!

He's lovely :biggrin: did try setting him up with chris but it didn't work- the spoil sports

:redface: why not?

It might be because they both want you? :sexface:
:redface: why not?

It might be because they both want you? :sexface:

:lol:
Nah, too manly for chris and not big enough for pet husband :biggrin: and they know the problems i've had with other friends, including one stalking me.

My excuse is painkillers, when i started at uni i was on codeine most of the time, fell into looking after everyone, and since then, i'll have a beer or wine and then just start on the soft drinks and get everyone home. So no really reason at all.
:lol:
Nah, too manly for chris and not big enough for pet husband :biggrin: and they know the problems i've had with other friends, including one stalking me.

My excuse is painkillers, when i started at uni i was on codeine most of the time, fell into looking after everyone, and since then, i'll have a beer or wine and then just start on the soft drinks and get everyone home. So no really reason at all.

Too many for one and too small for the other. I don't even know what to say :lol:

Oh ok then, fair enough. Go out and buy a bottle of your favourite spirit, put on a sad film and get drunk. Report back when you are :h:
Too many for one and too small for the other. I don't even know what to say :lol:

Oh ok then, fair enough. Go out and buy a bottle of your favourite spirit, put on a sad film and get drunk. Report back when you are :h:

That must be a first :lol:

Why can't i put a happy film on? :colonhash:
That must be a first :lol:

Why can't i put a happy film on? :colonhash:

You can if you want :yes:
You can if you want :yes:

i don';t actually want to watch any of my films. I really do need to buy some more.
i don';t actually want to watch any of my films. I really do need to buy some more.

Watch one online.
Watch one online.

or i could do all the things i'm meant to, like cooking and cleaning...

wait...
or i could do all the things i'm meant to, like cooking and cleaning...

wait...

Boring. Get a takeaway and clean some other time.
Boring. Get a takeaway and clean some other time.

Can't warrant a 3rd takeaway this week, i like cooking, was only going to do a stir fry.
Can't warrant a 3rd takeaway this week, i like cooking, was only going to do a stir fry.

You can always warrant a third one.

I haven't eaten today so pretty hungry currently.
You can always warrant a third one.

I haven't eaten today so pretty hungry currently.

You gonna pay?
Why haven't you eaten, thats not good.
You gonna pay?
Why haven't you eaten, thats not good.

No, no I'm not. XD

Just haven't. Lots of room for pizza. Or chicken.
No, no I'm not. XD

Just haven't. Lots of room for pizza. Or chicken.

Was worth a try, its always worth a try :biggrin:
Was worth a try, its always worth a try :biggrin:

It's never worth a try :hand:
It's never worth a try :hand:

If you don't ask you don't get. Plus being abrupt normally shocks people into agreeing without thinking :biggrin:
If you don't ask you don't get. Plus being abrupt normally shocks people into agreeing without thinking :biggrin:

Not with me. Not when I'm poor enough already. I can give you takeaway instead of cake :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest