The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3000
Omg I think I feel right at home here :love:
Favourite Bollyood film is definitely Jaane tu ya jaane na...aaah sooo cute :smile:
Original post by prospectivEEconomist
Dabangg=title song=most epic dance ever. Ever. Yes you heard me right.

The dance steps of that song + tere mast mast do nain became very popular, very quickly. The dance steps in the songs of his forthcoming romantic action comedy 'Ready' have the potential to match them. Some of them are shown in this:

Original post by Nash24
Omg I think I feel right at home here :love:
Favourite Bollyood film is definitely Jaane tu ya jaane na...aaah sooo cute :smile:

Ah, another one who prefers movies in the romance genre. Those of you who haven't seen the three legendary movies in that genre: DDLJ, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, and Maine Pyar Kiya should definitely watch them.
Addicted to this song atm:

Nice to see some of the contestants who were in the reality shows Voice of India, Sare ga ma pa and Indian Idol got their chance to shine in playback singing as well.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Deshi

ATIF ASLAM :love: all most all his bolly songs are mega hits :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3005
Original post by MostCompetitive
Ah, another one who prefers movies in the romance genre. Those of you who haven't seen the three legendary movies in that genre: DDLJ, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, and Maine Pyar Kiya should definitely watch them.

Well bollywood is known for its romance...
Which genre are you into then?
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Addicted to this song atm:

Nice to see some of the contestants who were in the reality shows Voice of India, Sare ga ma pa and Indian Idol got their chance to shine in playback singing as well.

It is one of those songs that stays in your head + is pleasing to the ear.
Currently, these three are my favourites. I guess you can just listen to them a lot.

(edited 13 years ago)
Im asian and bollywood doesnt appeal to me

sorry :biggrin:
Original post by Nash24
Well bollywood is known for its romance...
Which genre are you into then?

All genres; I'm not biased.

Ok guys, so time for a review of 2010. Best lyrics, song, film?
saw 'Action replay' last night

the film itself was typical bollywood :rolleyes: though some parts/scenes were ok i guess
what i really liked was the music, some awesome songs i've got to admit :awesome:

would recommend the music :yy: not the film/story :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by blush.ox

the film itself was typical bollywood :rolleyes: though some parts/scenes were ok i guess
what i really liked was the music, some awesome songs i've got to admit :awesome:

Getting up to date I see. Yes, the music is good, but the story isn't. Don't know what Akshay Kumar's playing at these days :confused: It really is just the 3 Khans dominating at the moment. Not seeing much new talent.

Don't tell me you haven't seen MPK yet. You should also watch Guzaarish with Hrithik if you haven't seen it. Also, since you've seen both MNIK and Dabangg, you will enjoy the comedy scene below, featuring Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. Below that is one of the best songs from Action Replayy.

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by MostCompetitive
Getting up to date I see. Yes, the music is good, but the story isn't. Don't know what Akshay Kumar's playing at these days :confused: It really is just the 3 Khans dominating at the moment. Not seeing much new talent.

Don't tell me you haven't seen MPK yet. You should also watch Guzaarish with Hrithik if you haven't seen it. Also, since you've seen both MNIK and Dabangg, you will enjoy the comedy scene below, featuring Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. Below that is one of the best songs from Action Replayy.

lol yeh sort of, we have a bunch of dvds that my dad bought recently, i just never get round to seeing them :redface:..yeh akshay's films are always like that, sort of like salman's right :tongue:
Actually that guy playing akshay's son, who was also in Guzaarish, dont know his name :redface: is actually prty good, i have a feeling hes going to be given alot of attention etc, he could be really good :yep:

nope havent seen MPK yet, but yeh i've seen Guzaarish, would recommend that as its diff from the usual bolly :yy:

lol @the scene, its good and so is that song, my personal fav is the other slow-ish one with ash on her own, not remembering the name ofc :colondollar:
Watching Kismat Konnection at the moment which is quite good. For all those that haven't yet seen the acclaimed 3 idiots.....well it's on C4 tonight at 11:55pm :smile:
Reply 3013
Original post by kbountra
Watching Kismat Konnection at the moment which is quite good. For all those that haven't yet seen the acclaimed 3 idiots.....well it's on C4 tonight at 11:55pm :smile:

Thanks for that! I've seen parts of it and the ending which was great...

how you finding it?
the music in that films amazing :yep:
how you finding it?

yourr everywhere arent you!

:wink:
Original post by Newton 29
yourr everywhere arent you!

:wink:

well im sorry if it annoys you lol what can i do im a bolly fan :awesome:

as for yu..i thought yu werent talking to me :teehee:
how you finding it?

Agreed- I actually think the music is the highlight of the film....Soniye ve :bhangra:
Agreed- I actually think the music is the highlight of the film....Soniye ve :bhangra:

i like the bakhuda one :awesome:

as for the film

Spoiler

I found the gullu gullu part hilarious :colondollar: lolz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending