The Student Room Group

My best friend refuses to forgive me!

My best friend has completely cut me out of her life!

Last month we went to her boyfriend's friend's eighteenth birthday party.
Anyway, there was a lot of booze and me and her boyfriend ended up making out. Nobody caught us, but after the party we sexted a lot, BUT THAT WAS IT. He kept asking me to meet up but I never did because I didn't fancy him, it was just a bit of fun and an ego boost for me. I just liked knowing he wanted my foof.

Anyway, my friend read the texts and has cut us both out of her life.
Is there anyway I can win her back?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nope.

Trolls don't deserve friends.
Reply 2
give her time its a pretty big thing thats happened to her ....

Her boyfriend cheating on her ..... and then to find out its with her best friend .... and then they sexted .... and it was all for a bit of fun?? ...... yeh give her time, you might need lots though...
Original post by RequiemForADream
Nope.

Trolls don't deserve friends.

Ho's don't either
this is a hopeless situation, even if she forgave you she could never trust you. Since she can never trust you, you can no longer be considered to be her friend. There isn't much that can be done here, you should move on.
Original post by NickyMcLette
Ho's don't either

Agreed :smile:
Reply 6
'Foof'? Oh dear..
daaaaymn you were harsh
is she even worth it? surely you couldnt have thought so.. if you had, you wouldnt have done it..
give it a few more weeks (keep trying)
times a healerrrr
Reply 8
fun times.
Reply 9
what's a foof?
Reply 10
No, you dumb bitch. I wouldn't forgive you. :hand:
Original post by Fooffy
My best friend has completely cut me out of her life!

Last month we went to her boyfriend's friend's eighteenth birthday party.
Anyway, there was a lot of booze and me and her boyfriend ended up making out. Nobody caught us, but after the party we sexted a lot, BUT THAT WAS IT. He kept asking me to meet up but I never did because I didn't fancy him, it was just a bit of fun and an ego boost for me. I just liked knowing he wanted my foof.

Anyway, my friend read the texts and has cut us both out of her life.
Is there anyway I can win her back?

Good.

I would've done the same.

Why should she forgive either of you?
Reply 12
Original post by Fat-Love
what's a foof?

A fanny.
Reply 13
Original post by T-go
No, you dumb bitch. I wouldn't forgive you. :hand:

I'm not dumb. I'm sexy.
Reply 14
Original post by Fooffy
I'm not dumb. I'm sexy.

They aren't mutually exclusive... but still, I doubt it.
This story gave me wood.
good you deserve it
Reply 17
You got off with your most trusted friends boyfriend, and you expect her to forgive either of you? You're a slut, he's a cheating rat who cannot be trusted, she's better off without you both.
I highly doubt she'll forgive you; she's been seriously betrayed. Try to understand how you yourself would feel if she ran off with your boyfriend, if you had one.
Reply 19
Why do you want her back so badly, you seem very pleased with yourself, and I think your friend is being smart and starting a new life, accept her decision, and if she decides to trust you again in the future, you're very lucky, but I think you should let her get on with life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending