The Student Room Group

Aunt saw my erection!

In the morning I woke up from sleep and normally I have morning wood. Just after I got up I see my aunt in front of me looking down at my wood. I am soo embarrased, she said she came up into my room to look for something.

I cant stop thinking about it and I cant show my face infront of her anymore. How do I overcome this emberasement?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well as long as its big who cares..if it was small wood lets hope she dont tell no one
Reply 2
Major facepalm.

:facepalm2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
What would she be looking for in your room at that time of the morning? Also, couldn't you have covered it with a blanket? If you were just lying there and she walked in she must've been perving.
Is she fit? That's all that matters... Well maybe not to you but you know what i mean :colone:
Oh god I bet that was really embarrassing.

But I'm sure she's seen an erection before so don't worry about it, I'm sure she's just as embarrased as you!
Reply 6
What if that's what she was looking for? Only joking, don't worry?
I wonder if she had been there long.

MILF?
Reply 8
Sure she's seen one before.
Reply 10
morning glory is a fairly well-known phenomenon. Tbh, there's a fairly good chance you having one if someone walks into your room while your sleeping.
Reply 11
what's the problem? As long as she didn't give it to you, you're ok.
Original post by Cura
In the morning I woke up from sleep and normally I have morning wood. Just after I got up I see my aunt in front of me looking down at my wood. I am soo embarrased, she said she came up into my room to look for something.

I cant stop thinking about it and I cant show my face infront of her anymore. How do I overcome this emberasement?

:mmm: the crafty old woman...
Reply 13
you should have given her one
Awkward flagpole *raises imaginary flagpole*
Original post by tooambitious
Awkward flagpole *raises imaginary flagpole*

Hahahaha!
Just be thankful you didn't poke her eye out!
Original post by Mr. Approachable
Just be thankful you didn't poke her eye out!

Nice one!
Did you ask her to touch it?
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Did you ask her to touch it?

Can you imagine if he comes back and says yes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending