The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
Well I've been out all day... :emo: so normal.

Saw the Avengers though :awesome:

How was it? It's received some pretty good ratings!

I watched the new American Pie on Friday. I cannot describe how hilarious it was. It didn't disappoint! :P
Original post by CharlieBoardman
How was it? It's received some pretty good ratings!

I watched the new American Pie on Friday. I cannot describe how hilarious it was. It didn't disappoint! :P

It was very good :biggrin:

Robert Downey Jr. :ahee:
It was very good :biggrin:

Robert Downey Jr. :ahee:

Think I'm definitely going to have to go and watch it soon :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Think I'm definitely going to have to go and watch it soon :P

You should :biggrin:
You should :biggrin:

Is it really that good? Do you know, by any chance, when they will stop showing it in cinemas?
Original post by GreenLantern1
Is it really that good? Do you know, by any chance, when they will stop showing it in cinemas?

It's only just come out, so it should be showing for quite a while!

I don't know, I never really found out how long films usually stay around. I either see them within the first few weeks or watch them on DVD (read: the Internet :ninja:)

While I don't think it totally lived up to the awesome reviews, it only fell short by a tiny bit, but then I tend to be hard to please.

I really wish Cobie Smulders hadn't been cast. God I hate her. I love How I Met Your Mother, but she's only made tolerable by the rest of the cast :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
I was revising for English Literature today with unseen poems and I watched Britain's got Talent and I hate it how you often disagree with the judges and yet the voters take their views and don't vote for the acts you want through.The dance act was very good and should have been 2nd and was close to the level of diversity.
It's only just come out, so it should be showing for quite a while!

You think after our exams. I shouldn't really waste time going out before them. Maybe after physics I could; since german is a whole week later.
You think after our exams. I shouldn't really waste time going out before them. Maybe after physics I could; since german is a whole week later.

Maybe you could go before all your exams start, on a weekday? After all, you said you don't revise on weekdays anyway :smile:
Maybe you could go before all your exams start, on a weekday? After all, you said you don't revise on weekdays anyway :smile:

Yh but now that we are starting study leave this week I will be revising on weekdays since I have to revise in study leave lol.
Got an rs exam in 2 weeks time along with an Economics one as well and havnt really started revising ;(

But then again rs is a load of rubbish you just need to learn some quotes and then add some bs to get an a*
Yh but now that we are starting study leave this week I will be revising on weekdays since I have to revise in study leave lol.

Yes, but you're not going to be revising all hours of the day, are you lol. Just get up earlier one day, start early, finish early, treat yourself to the cinema. Everybody's happy! :biggrin:
Yes, but you're not going to be revising all hours of the day, are you lol. Just get up earlier one day, start early, finish early, treat yourself to the cinema. Everybody's happy! :biggrin:

But what if I forget anythign!

I am so paranoid!!!!
But what if I forget anythign!

I am so paranoid!!!!

I'm pretty sure you won't :biggrin: you're a bright kid, I can't imagine you forgetting everything after watching Avengers :tongue:
I'm pretty sure you won't :biggrin: you're a bright kid, I can't imagine you forgetting everything after watching Avengers :tongue:

Hehehe I am definitely being paranoid then!
Original post by tw15st3d
Got an rs exam in 2 weeks time along with an Economics one as well and havnt really started revising ;(

But then again rs is a load of rubbish you just need to learn some quotes and then add some bs to get an a*

What exam board are you with for Economics? :smile:
Original post by Dalek1099
I was revising for English Literature today with unseen poems and I watched Britain's got Talent and I hate it how you often disagree with the judges and yet the voters take their views and don't vote for the acts you want through.The dance act was very good and should have been 2nd and was close to the level of diversity.

I'm actually having troubles with the unseen, I do not know how to structure it. My exam's on the 24th of may (AQA moons on tide) along with physics ( p1 edexcel).
how is everyone finding poetry ?? and maths :-) .. these are my strongest topics so if you need somehelp i can always try :biggrin:
Original post by Pandora.
How's the weather where you are? :tongue:

rainy :frown:

Awh! You're not restricted to just one thread you know :biggrin:

i know but this thread relates to me the most i guess :P

Latest