The Student Room Group

Best tv series ever?

Scroll to see replies

Fargo
True detective (season 1 only, but damn...)
Game of thrones
The office.
Supernatural ( best plot, ammazing characters and gets you soo attached)- honestly the best show ever

Greys Anatomy -plays with your emotions-alot but top 3, the characters are so unique and there is a perfect balance between drama and medical stuff

Doctor who- Each doctor is soo admirable, especially the more recent ones. This show is just so special

the fash - each episode gets you excited like its not one of those shows where the plots good but it drags on.

Grimm- One of the best story lines and it keeps you interesting and looking forward to the next episode.

and a bunchg of thers like teen wolf, once uopn a time, limitless,legends of tomorrow, supergirl
Reply 262
I think Power is amazing, it probably isn't the best but it's currently my favourite. It's quite similar to Empire if anyone's wondering....
Part of me wants to go out on a limb and say the x files, but then I remember everything after season 7 :s-smilie:

Orphan Black is brilliant though
Original post by socialdisaster
Part of me wants to go out on a limb and say the x files, but then I remember everything after season 7 :s-smilie:

Orphan Black is brilliant though

Oh yeah, it totally forgot to mention that previously.

Apparently the new season started, i just found out
Original post by bluepearl7
Oh yeah, it totally forgot to mention that previously.

Apparently the new season started, i just found out

Yeah, it did! I've been too busy with AS exams to catch up yet, but I fully intend to as soon as they're over :biggrin: I'm still not over

Spoiler

Modern Family everyday
Reply 267
Mr Robot
My main three favorites right now are:
Peaky Blinders
Game Of Thrones
&& Sherlock
I have to admit that I did enjoy Marcella.
Reply 270
The best TV series for me is Breaking bad and The Good Wife. These two shows has shown the greatest quality since the first episode till the very last. Actors' performance was so damn good, that not worrying and crying with them was not possible.

The script of every episode was well thought out. Every character was written to a dot. There were no logical errors and all episodes were directed to the highest level.
I absolutely love these shows and I would strongly suggest everyone to see them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending