The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

First page. I will revenge all negs random lurkers :cool:
Reply 61
with all this posting i forgot about meal 5 :/ darnnn!
Oh and I reported it to get it stickied for you :h:
Reply 63
Original post by paddy__power
First page. I will revenge all negs random lurkers :cool:

Oh and I reported it to get it stickied for you :h:

Thanks !
1231 posts.

Not bad.
Original post by ibysaiyan
Thanks !

It has been done, although it got the other one closed :mmm:

I asked for it to be made purple or something as well as otherwise the Athlete society looks more important :rant:
Reply 66
It has been done, although it got the other one closed :mmm:

I asked for it to be made purple or something as well as otherwise the Athlete society looks more important :rant:

Pink would have been great but oh well xD
Pink would have been great but oh well xD

I usually ask for that when I'm sorting out threads (I can do it myself if I start the thread ;D) but I assumed people in here would prefer something less ostensibly feminine. :tongue:
What does being a forum assisant entail? Like being that guy that gets coffee for the more experienced coworkers? :awesome: jk
Original post by HilariousNinja
What does being a forum assisant entail? Like being that guy that gets coffee for the big guys :awesome: jk

**** all.

In the MUN where I have power I can remove/move/edit/merge threads and posts and have access to the bin there/in the HOC so can read deleted stuff. I can also move threads from there to anywhere else on the site. In addition I have the power to make thread titles coloured if I start the thread, randomly. Lol. I would also be involved in discussions about changes to the site in those areas and such along with the other FAs and moderators.

Basically you have some limited moderation powers without the ability to penalize people (beyond removing them from the usergroups).

Nothing particularly interesting.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 70
**** all.

In the MUN where I have power I can remove/move/edit/merge threads and posts and have access to the bin there/in the HOC so can read deleted stuff. I can also move threads from there to anywhere else on the site. In addition I have the power to make thread titles coloured if I start the thread, randomly. Lol. I would also be involved in discussions about changes to the site in those areas and such along with the other FAs and moderators.

Basically you have some limited moderation powers without the ability to penalize people (beyond removing them from the usergroups).

Nothing particularly interesting.

I used to admin few sites *oh the days*
anyways what you think of the OP ? :colondollar:
Reply 71
ya'll give me reps i;m at 1300 posts and i'm at 1 bar. like wtf! goes to show most of my posts are pure bull****. or it could be the **** load of negs i get
Original post by Gallium
ya'll give me reps i;m at 1300 posts and i'm at 1 bar. like wtf! goes to show most of my posts are pure bull****. or it could be the **** load of negs i get

+1 :h:
I used to admin few sites *oh the days*
anyways what you think of the OP ? :colondollar:

Don't think a massive amount of the blonde but apart from that I like it.

Might be worth using it as a resource thread - at least linking to some relevant, interesting documentaries and such :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Gallium

When I +1ed you, you got 1neg by someone else.
Don't think a massive amount of the blonde but apart from that I like it.

Might be worth using it as a resource thread - at least linking to some relevant, interesting documentaries and such :smile:

Hm...
When I +1ed you, you got 1neg by someone else.

Hm...

Why did you include the random Gif of the black guy stepping into the car through the window in the OP
Reply 77
Original post by Monkey_Pete
Why did you include the random Gif of the black guy stepping into the car through the window in the OP

I was told to add all gif's :s
Haha. That was my "in" gif.
Reply 79
Original post by Gallium

You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!

sorry man

Latest