Reply 2000
Original post by Morgsie
Bryan Kirkwood has quit as Executive Producer of EastEnders

I hope this results in abrupt character deaths somehow
Reply 2001
Original post by ROYP
I hope this results in abrupt character deaths somehow

Lorraine is Acting Executive Producer, the BBC are finding an EP

I found out via Digital Spy and on the DS Forums their is talk of a clearout.
Original post by Morgsie
Lorraine is Acting Executive Producer, the BBC are finding an EP

I found out via Digital Spy and on the DS Forums their is talk of a clearout.

For the love of god please get rid of derek :cry2:
Reply 2003
Original post by flowermaster91
For the love of god please get rid of derek :cry2:

Yes but he will be there for a while. Derek's exit should be a massive who done it storyline, half of the square has a motive.
Original post by Morgsie
Yes but he will be there for a while. Derek's exit should be a massive who done it storyline, half of the square has a motive.

Ohh, im sick of looking at his frog face. I just cant take him seriously as a 'baddie' :nopity:
Reply 2005
Original post by flowermaster91
Ohh, im sick of looking at his frog face. I just cant take him seriously as a 'baddie' :nopity:

Your not the only one who thinks it. My previous post is what I think should happen to Derek.
:party:
BK leaving is brilliant news! Thankfully he's going before Sharon comes so there's one character he hasn't got the chance to ruin!
EE has lost its identity under BK imo. Sure it's had its fair share of rough patches in the past, but it somehow always managed to hold onto being EastEnders. Even if it was **** EastEnders, it was EastEnders :biggrin: I've said this before and people may laugh and say what a nit picker but an easy example is the 'doof doofs' at the end of each episode. These used to be great. Without fail they would involve a scene worthy of those doof doofs. Mostly a cliffhanger, sometimes a fitting conclusion to something or other (usually with Julia's theme tagged on). Now, it's like "wtf" lol...do they even know the meaning of the doof doofs anymore. Patrick opens the shop...doof doof. Phil has a bath...doof doof. Ok maybe I am overthinking this now :biggrin:

Depends on who they get as a replacement of course as to where the show goes next. I seem to remember John Yorke (who still has responsibility for EE and has its best interests at heart) being one of the great EPs but maybe history and timing was generous to him? If he was as good as they say, he should just take over himself.

Ooh Ooh and also....they do things these days that other soaps have done; it's like what's the point? The BBC's flagship - why? 'Try new things' by all means, but try it in an EE way.
(edited 12 years ago)
I recommend myself for new EP btw.
Red Button with Phil was better than the BBC1 episode :facepalm:
^Decided to axe watching the episode in full, watched the catch up. So Phil's pleading guilty, when does he actually come back, there a few storyline

Spoiler

which haven't happened yet as scheduled.
Original post by Aky786UK
^Decided to axe watching the episode in full, watched the catch up. So Phil's pleading guilty, when does he actually come back, there a few storyline

Spoiler

which haven't happened yet as scheduled.

There was an advert that heavily hinted towards that happening soon straight after tonight's episode. :smile:
Original post by affinity89
There was an advert that heavily hinted towards that happening soon straight after tonight's episode. :smile:

Spoiler

Watched Phil's episode - a sad state of affairs that a 13min segment can be better than a 30min one. Not bothered to see the latter but I'm probably right.
Reply 2013
So glad that the exec has been fired. This is trash.
Ah so happy that BK will be gone. Eastenders is so **** these days.
bk should go back to hollyoaks :erm:

man seeing heather in a wedding dress was just :puke:
Max was excellent today.
Reply 2017
Ben the Psychopath and Ian, really good scene and good they mentioned Kathy.
Max and Tanya were good aswell. Loving Cora
Not sure about Roxy. What was the headlice thing about?
I tbh, thought it was a boring episode, especially when I realised at the start that they would drag Tanya's decision till Thursday. The actor who played Ben showed his "acting" abilities today, just sucked frankly. Glad this Tanya cancer angle will be over, not been believeable for me in any sense so good it's done. The former EP BK must be the worst one ever, horrendous spell of storylines.
Reply 2019
omg looooooooooooooool

Spoiler

what the f

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending