YTO who is 17

Ok thanks for sharing.
Reply 21
Original post by This Honest

-guys like me just want to shoot the laptop after that :colonhash:

You called:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU
Reply 22
Oh and people who like every comment. So you have a conversation and you like every comment the other person posts... and it continues until the whole conversation is full of likes. Bitch it's awkward!
when people make really unsubtle bitchy status' about someone - puh-lease, go back to 2008 and grow the **** up while your there.
Original post by EffKayy
Oh and people who like every comment. So you have a conversation and you like every comment the other person posts... and it continues until the whole conversation is full of likes. Bitch it's awkward!

Especially when it's not something that's good either.
Reply 25
A picture of somebodies face from 100 different angles.
Depending on how old you are you may or may not get this too.

My news feed is jam packed with people taking photos of their baby and putting them on facebook. Your babys are ugly and I don't want them in my news feed. kthnxbye
"Like my status for..." or "If I get x number of likes I will ______"
Reply 28
Amusing -
Controversial status ending with death threats by the 50th comment.
Having a live commentary of said status with a mate on the chat thing.
Liking my own comments.
Those statuses about how something awful has happened / it's x awareness month and how x% won't post it.
People who tag themselves when theyre out and write a status about how much fun theyre having.. If you were really having fun, you wouldnt be on facebook :rolleyes:

:lol: The one thing that is holding me from shooting my laptop is my coursework which is saved on it :wink:
Reply 32
Already posted but I'm going again.

People who change their middle name to Dubstep or CashMoney or some ****.
Generally people posting statuses and thinking they are more important than they really are.

Thank god I deleted my facebook.
Reply 34
when people put as their statues 'like and I'll rate'
When people constantly share their photo, and put comments like 'All likes will be returned'
Reply 36
Original post by original_username
Depending on how old you are you may or may not get this too.

My news feed is jam packed with people taking photos of their baby and putting them on facebook. Your babys are ugly and I don't want them in my news feed. kthnxbye

:eek:
If you don't mind me asking, how old are they?
When people write "inbox me" as their status all the time.
Reply 38
making abusive status's which are wuite clearly direced at someone e.g. 'ah youre such a bad friend you ****ing bitch' ... we have no need to know about this nor do we care yet they persist in cluttering up our home feed with it :colonhash: :fuhrer:
Reply 39
Original post by OU Student
I've never understood either. A friend does this when he goes to gigs.

Ahh a fellow OU student :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest