The Student Room Group

A level help

I will be starting Sixth Form after the summer holidays and will be doing AS Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and i am wondering if there is any advice anyone could give me before i start? Do i need to look through the spec during the summer etc?
Reply 1
I did these 4 subjects last year, and tbh no there's not really much you can do to prepare for it :smile:
Original post by ScienceGeek96
I will be starting Sixth Form after the summer holidays and will be doing AS Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and i am wondering if there is any advice anyone could give me before i start? Do i need to look through the spec during the summer etc?

i would say biology is very fast paced u need to do alot of independant study if ur not a quick learner
I odnt do physiscs but apparently it is very hard and only the people who understand it or like it will understand most of the thiongs in the lesson (actuallly i dont know)
chemistry is nice and moderate its not too hard once you get ur head around it
maths was the easist for me but if u picked stast (its very boring)
Reply 3
Original post by ScienceGeek96

Totally up to you, but if you want to give yourself a head start you could get something like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Head-Start-Chemistry-Richard-Parsons/dp/1847621163
Reply 4
Cheers ill have a look at them head start books
Reply 5
I did physics and maths...

Maths was okay not too bad

Physics on the other hand, haha , there is nothing on this planet that will prepare you for what you are about to take!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending