The Student Room Group

Scheming Ex

I had to create a new account for this post because I feel extremely bad and this is very mean.

I was in a serious relationship with my boyfriend, we were even living together. I got a bit suspicious that something was going on because he was acting weird and when I confronted him he made such a big fuss and made me feel bad. I then found out that he had cheated on me.
I found out from someone else. At the boyfriend's birthday party.

When we finally sat down and talked about it (which he wouldn't do at first) he lied to me even more. Now he's being a right dick to me.

We're still living together. I spend as much time at my parents house as I can but I can't just simply move out because of work. He hasn't moved out either.

We're being civil to each other, we've even said that we will stay friends. But obviously I'm so upset and hurt and angry, I can't believe I trusted him. I honestly can't describe in words how hurt and sad I feel.

So obviously I want to get him back. But I don't want to be seen as the crazy psycho ex.

My mum suggested itching powder. She said get some, put it in his underwear and he'll get worried he's caught something.

I am loving this plan.

I don't want to do this if it's going to injure him. I just want to cause him serious discomfort. Can itching power seriously damage a man's.. private..parts?

If not. Then where can I get some?!

Or does anyone have any other good get backs?

Edit: When I say I want to get him back. I don't mean take him back as a boyfriend. I mean get my own back.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Instead of trying to get him back, why don't you focus on something more positive? Like moving out?
Reply 2
i think its a brilliant idea :P go for it
Reply 3
Original post by playlislay
Instead of trying to get him back, why don't you focus on something more positive? Like moving out?

I can't move out. I've basically paid so many months rent and with bills and stuff I virtually have no money. I can't afford anywhere else. Where I live is where my life is, it's where I work it's where the few friends I have are so I can't even move in with my parents. I've spent the last three years building up my life here. When it's time to pay more rent then I will move out - I don't even know how I am going to afford living on my own! But I'll have to think about that when I come to it.

I am trying to stay focused. It's hard. It only happened a week ago and it hurts so much.

So while I need to get on with my life, I just want to get him back somehow. I mean, getting him back will no way make what he has done better, but it will make me feel slightly better inside.
Why the hell do you want him back? He cheated.

Put itching powder in his underwear for fun, but don't take him back, fool!
Reply 5
Original post by Vikki1805
Why the hell do you want him back? He cheated.

Put itching powder in his underwear for fun, but don't take him back, fool!

I don't want him back!
I want to do this, to GET him back! Not take him back.
I say go for it, treat him the way he treated you!
I was cheated on in January, and if I had the chance I'd do something awful to him like put itching powder in his underwear haha :wink:

No-one deserves to be cheated on, you haven't said you did anything to provoke it... so get him back and hurt his manhood temporarily the way he hurt your pride by cheating.
Reply 7
Wait a second, you said you found out from someone else?
did he admit it himself?

If not you are an evil phyco of an ex paranoid gf

Who deserves even more pain from being a phyco malious b*tch

No one deserves the sly and dirty punishment for something he may not have done

you despicable despicable person

I spit on you

Oh but if he did sheat on you, go for it
Make him a sh*t with ham sandwhich, that would make him go nuts
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Moneys
Wait a second, you said you found out from someone else?
did he admit it himself?

If not you are an evil phyco of an ex paranoid gf

Who deserves even more pain from being a phyco malious b*tch

No one deserves the sly and dirty punishment for something he may not have done

you despicable despicable person

I spit on you

Oh but if he did sheat on you, go for it
Make him a sh*t with ham sandwhich, that would make him go nuts

Yes, he did admit it.
And as soon as I found out I went to him. And his first response was, I can't be bothered to listen to you.
I hate to see him acting all happy and singing and laughing around the house. I just want to punch his lights out. But I can't do that.
What's worse is, he's acting so friendly to me like nothing has happened. I guess that's a good thing in a way. But it's like he's expecting me to get over it straight away. I want to hurt him in the way he has hurt me. But that's not possible. So the itching powder is the next best thing that I can think of.
Reply 9
Original post by njfhdjgjg
Yes, he did admit it.
And as soon as I found out I went to him. And his first response was, I can't be bothered to listen to you.
I hate to see him acting all happy and singing and laughing around the house. I just want to punch his lights out. But I can't do that.
What's worse is, he's acting so friendly to me like nothing has happened. I guess that's a good thing in a way. But it's like he's expecting me to get over it straight away. I want to hurt him in the way he has hurt me. But that's not possible. So the itching powder is the next best thing that I can think of.

itching powder may not be the best way to go, cause he will relise and go for you?

But a super virus on his computer, and make sure it will never function again :smile: the guy will be in tears
Reply 10
Original post by Moneys
itching powder may not be the best way to go, cause he will relise and go for you?

But a super virus on his computer, and make sure it will never function again :smile: the guy will be in tears

But will he ever find out it's itching powder.
That guy is in love with his computer and has spent thousands of pounds on it. But that's really mean. And there's no way that I would ever get onto it anyway.
Also. I've decided I'm just going to be super friendly. Act like nothing has happened. Treat him nicely. If I ever get upset, he won't see it. So hopefully he will think I am over it already and won't suspect a thing.
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't want him back!
I want to do this, to GET him back! Not take him back.

Gotcha! You want to get him back as in hurt him. Yeah I think itching powder is a good idea, or put ants in his bed, cut holes in his clothes, switch his salt for sugar and sugar for salt... :smug:
Reply 12
Original post by Vikki1805
Gotcha! You want to get him back as in hurt him. Yeah I think itching powder is a good idea, or put ants in his bed, cut holes in his clothes, switch his salt for sugar and sugar for salt... :smug:

LOL ants in his bed!
While I was in the shower today I was looking at his toothbrush thinking.. that toilet needs a good clean..
haha
haha do it!
LOL ants in his bed!
While I was in the shower today I was looking at his toothbrush thinking.. that toilet needs a good clean..
haha

Lol!
I'd use the toothbrush to clean the toilet. :hmmm:
If you're still living with him it has to be something that he doesn't realise, but gives you satisfaction. Otherwise it'll end up as a prank war and the house will become uninhabitable. I'm thinking about Mean Girls with the foot face cream, and the weight-gain weight-loss bars.. Or Malcolm in the Middle style replacing low-fat biscuits with full-fat. Something that will make a difference over time without him realising.

A drawing pin behind his car tyre would be cool too, because his car will be fine, he'll reverse over it, and the tyre will gradually deflate while he's at work or wherever. Then he'll have a flat tyre when he has to get home from work, and you'll have been nowhere near his car in that time so he can't blame you. If he misses an appointment or his favourite tv show, or something like that, even better.
Reply 16
Original post by RichyFrench
If you're still living with him it has to be something that he doesn't realise, but gives you satisfaction. Otherwise it'll end up as a prank war and the house will become uninhabitable. I'm thinking about Mean Girls with the foot face cream, and the weight-gain weight-loss bars.. Or Malcolm in the Middle style replacing low-fat biscuits with full-fat. Something that will make a difference over time without him realising.

A drawing pin behind his car tyre would be cool too, because his car will be fine, he'll reverse over it, and the tyre will gradually deflate while he's at work or wherever. Then he'll have a flat tyre when he has to get home from work, and you'll have been nowhere near his car in that time so he can't blame you. If he misses an appointment or his favourite tv show, or something like that, even better.

I love the car plan. But he doesn't drive. I was always the taxi driver in the relationship. It slightly satisfies me that he is now going to be stuck when he needs to go somewhere.

Hmmm I'll have to have a think. I like your ideas though :smile:
But will he ever find out it's itching powder.
That guy is in love with his computer and has spent thousands of pounds on it. But that's really mean. And there's no way that I would ever get onto it anyway.
Also. I've decided I'm just going to be super friendly. Act like nothing has happened. Treat him nicely. If I ever get upset, he won't see it. So hopefully he will think I am over it already and won't suspect a thing.

It's good to see that you are going to act like nothing has happened.
That's probably the best thing you can do for this whole situation as it will make you feel better about yourself over time.

I wouldn't treat him nicely as such, just treat him as you would another friend!

Are you still planning on getting revenge???
Reply 18
Original post by simplethings
It's good to see that you are going to act like nothing has happened.
That's probably the best thing you can do for this whole situation as it will make you feel better about yourself over time.

I wouldn't treat him nicely as such, just treat him as you would another friend!

Are you still planning on getting revenge???

Yeah, I meant like a friend when I said nicely.
I do still want revenge. But he has now bought a lock for what he's turned into his room now. So he obviously thinks I might do something. So I need to be really sneaky. Maybe wait a while for things to calm down and then get my revenge. But while I wait I can plan lol.
Yeah, I meant like a friend when I said nicely.
I do still want revenge. But he has now bought a lock for what he's turned into his room now. So he obviously thinks I might do something. So I need to be really sneaky. Maybe wait a while for things to calm down and then get my revenge. But while I wait I can plan lol.

Well considering you are planning something maybe that it was a good idea he bought a lock!

Are you sure revenge is the best option though? If he ever found out then it could ruin what could of been a friendship and it would make the atmosphere in your house even worse...well that's what happened to me at least. From my experience it's best to be the bigger person and move on.

The more you plan revenge the more you end up thinking about what happened.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending