Scroll to see replies

Reply 8540
Original post by Remarqable M
Ramsey:facepalm2:

What did he do?
Original post by Abiraleft
What did he do?

missed a great chance to make it 3:facepalm2:
Just got in to see the scoreline. Race for 3rd all over, not that I expected you to not walk this.
Reply 8543
Pretty nice goal for Benayoun even though he's been **** this game.
Yossi!
Reply 8545
Original post by rockrunride
Just got in to see the scoreline. Race for 3rd all over, not that I expected you to not walk this.

I wouldn't agree with this at all: we're more than capable of losing away at Stoke, and although I'm fairly confident about it, the home game against Chelsea will present difficult questions. And, of course, we could easily slip up at some of the other 'easier' games. I think there's no reason for you guys not to be hopeful, unfortunately. :p:

EDIT: And yay, Yossi!
"We get complacent when we want, we get complacent when we waaaaaaant, we are Arsenal and we get complacent when we want."

Silly Arsenal. They always do it the hard way, even against 10 men. Need more urgency at the moment and Chamberlain + Rosicky will give that to us.

EDIT: And Arsenal just score. Making my post completely redundant :facepalm2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Does anybody remember when that **** of a WUM came into this Soc at the start of the season and said words to this effect?:

"The only reason Chelsea have loaned you Benayoun is because they don't consider you to be a threat"

Ha. Ha. Hahahahahahahah
Reply 8548
Sub RVP off now! We can't risk it...
Reply 8549
RVP :eek:
He ok?
I really don't like Santos. Prefer gibbs over him. Sloppy and slow.
Original post by rockrunride

This is Arsenal you're talking about. We haven't walked anything for quite some time. :colondollar:
Original post by Nabster_88

Are you kidding haha, I love Santos. True, he is sloppy and slow, but he is somehow classy. I like the way he drifts into a more central area and supports our midfield. I think he is a good player.
Reply 8553
Theo has been a bit disappointing, I would like to see him be more confident and try taking a few players on to build up his confidence. I mean its against wolves, and against 10 men; if he can't do it now, then he probably won't be able to do it against better teams.
About time!
Original post by Nabster_88

Been saying this for a while, I think he's just too slow for the PL.
Reply 8556
Ox time. :cool:
Original post by Abiraleft
I wouldn't agree with this at all: we're more than capable of losing away at Stoke, and although I'm fairly confident about it, the home game against Chelsea will present difficult questions. And, of course, we could easily slip up at some of the other 'easier' games. I think there's no reason for you guys not to be hopeful, unfortunately. :p:

EDIT: And yay, Yossi!

Stoke away is difficult, I admit. We lost there for various reasons, but I still fancy you to get at least a point, if you'd beaten QPR I'd have definitely backed you to win.

I wouldn't take anything else than three points from Chelsea at home though; they scraped past Wigan at home thanks to an incorrectly awarded goal. You have been far more clinical at this stage of the season than Chelsea, so you should beat them and you'll definitely beat Wigan. There's a small chance of a surprise, but the way we are at the moment, it's more likely we'll do you a favour if you do slip up.
Reply 8558
I just think Santos isn't match fit but I wonder whether he has been at any point this season, he doesn't seem to press as much as Wenger would like...
Reply 8559
Original post by alittlehelp
Been saying this for a while, I think he's just too slow for the PL.

He seems to love dribbling and attacking more than defending. Bit like Clichy I think.

Latest