Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
YAY Elliott Hope, he is underused

How come Dr Douglas is on crutches?

Can't stand Dr Lowe
Original post by Morgsie

Can't stand Dr Lowe

Agree! I do sympathise with the whole fainting-at-blood thing-it's mortifying when you come to! I loved Connie, I was gutted when she left :frown:
Reply 182
Original post by LilithSternin
Agree! I do sympathise with the whole fainting-at-blood thing-it's mortifying when you come to! I loved Connie, I was gutted when she left :frown:

I find her annoying.

I was a bit upset when Connie left, Loving Jac though she is underused.
Reply 183
Original post by Morgsie
YAY Elliott Hope, he is underused

How come Dr Douglas is on crutches?

Can't stand Dr Lowe

YAY FINALLY AN ELLIOT STORY! Even if it was very brief! Would like to see a follow up to his good-deeds though :smile:

Last week he said something about what he did, but I can't remember! Apparently the real-life actor had a knee op so is on crutches.

Neither, you'd think she'd get the picture sticking her nose in last time...but no! Also, surely she realised at Med school that she fainted at the sight of blood?! Did she not do any clinical rotations?
"I'm more of a CT girl!" Yeah...sure, sticking your hand into the chest, full of blood. Hmm, some realism please?

Original post by Morgsie
I find her annoying.

I was a bit upset when Connie left, Loving Jac though she is underused.

Jac is faaaar too underused! She really needs to interact with more characters too in my opinion. She really only sticks to Darwin and Hanssen, she needs to be friends with Sacha again aswell!

Also Frieda has to rotate onto Darwin next, right? Cannot actually wait :biggrin: They better rotate her...grumble grumble.
Loved Elliot's storyline, I think Hanseen should assign him some hospital project he can do. Although if I was Freida, I would have hit Tara or sent her on a really pointless erron across the hospital. Not happy with Mallic though; spends an episode arguing with Dan so he gets to train Freida then dumps her with that F1.
Reply 185
Eddi's brother really annoying. Luc mentoring him? WTF, why?
Reply 186
Original post by F Ellen
Eddi's brother really annoying. Luc mentoring him? WTF, why?

To get to eddie :wink:

...I dont know :s-smilie:
Original post by ruby321
To get to eddie :wink:

...I dont know :s-smilie:

I agree with that one about Luc and Eddie! There has to be something developing there.
Reply 188
Oh finally. She is going! Hallelujah.
Have you seen next weeks trailer on the beeb website? :shock:
"Do you do patterns aswell?" That woman is a legend :biggrin:
Reply 189
Ahhhh Eddi and Luc!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 190
Eddi and Luc, about time.
I was waiting for Henrik to admit that he loves Sahira. Tonight's was Sahira's last episode.
Reply 191
Original post by Morgsie
I was waiting for Henrik to admit that he loves Sahira. Tonight's was Sahira's last episode.

Original post by iJess

At last!!! they're so cute together :biggrin:

I never thought Hansen loved Sahira, just that he was a bit obsessed with her lol. Even if he did tell her he loved her nothing would have happened anyway, so in a way it doesn't matter!
Reply 192
I love Hansen so much haha. He's very handsome for an old man
Freida has confirmed she is leaving the show next month.
Reply 194
Original post by Guru Jason

If True, then I am gutted she is one best characters :frown:
Original post by Morgsie
If True, then I am gutted she is one best characters :frown:

I agree. She is one of the better characters of the show. Check her twitter account, she has confirmed it herself.
Reply 196
Original post by iJess

I knowwww! :biggrin: Finally!

Original post by Morgsie

Yay, she's gone. Although didn't like her treatment of them all at the end, they were only going to say bye! "I bought you cupcakes, as an ironic joke." Bless Jac. Shame the sentiment wasn't appreciated, I mean come on that is the best you'd get from Jac! Haha

Noooooo! :cry: She was one of the best characters, boo. I always wanted to see her do a rotation on Darwin, but sadly looking like that's not gonna happen.
Reply 197
A tomato pulverised is a tomato punished, lol!

For a moment I thought Hanssen was going to see Dr Lowe as his new protege, thank god he disappointed her, she gets on my nerves!
Original post by F Ellen
A tomato pulverised is a tomato punished, lol!

For a moment I thought Hanssen was going to see Dr Lowe as his new protege, thank god he disappointed her, she gets on my nerves!

Hanssen didn't want to make the same mistake he made with Sahira.
Reply 199
Hanssen didn't want to make the same mistake he made with Sahira.

Not surprised. He totally stole the show again though, his speech to that man was so sad!

Quick Reply

Latest