The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Original post by F Ellen
Not surprised. He totally stole the show again though, his speech to that man was so sad!

At one point I thought he was going to shout how he felt out the window. Needless to say I am glad he didn't.
Love this show!

Also, I would like to see the new F1 more regularly :yep:
Sahira :cry2:
Reply 202
Original post by Guru Jason
At one point I thought he was going to shout how he felt out the window. Needless to say I am glad he didn't.

Agreed, man's gotta remain stoic :biggrin:
Original post by F Ellen
Not surprised. He totally stole the show again though, his speech to that man was so sad!

His speech in general is always so good!
Reply 204
Original post by priyanka44
His speech in general is always so good!

So true, Guy Henry is awesome, hope he never leaves!
Reply 205
Not sure how credible this is because it's The Sun! [Spoiler alert!]
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4270080/Holby-City-star-Rosie-Marcels-lover-is-so-fit.html
Aaaaanyway.

Spoiler

But :frown: if it's true that's she has just got divorced though. Any article I've read before or any other interview she seemed so happy with her husband! Sigh. But it is the Sun sooo...
Reply 206
Can anyone bring me up to speed on last night's episode? Is it worth catching up on iPlayer?
Reply 207
Original post by F Ellen
Can anyone bring me up to speed on last night's episode? Is it worth catching up on iPlayer?

Errrr...
Good Greg stuff with a young patient, let us know a little more about his past :smile:
Malick stuff with his clinical skills students and Dan.
Oh and Annalesse [sp?] is back and flying off to Florida for 6 months with the Spence sprogs! About it really! Wasn't particularly memorable, but alright :smile:
Reply 208
Original post by BeHappy
Errrr...
Good Greg stuff with a young patient, let us know a little more about his past :smile:
Malick stuff with his clinical skills students and Dan.
Oh and Annalesse [sp?] is back and flying off to Florida for 6 months with the Spence sprogs! About it really! Wasn't particularly memorable, but alright :smile:

Thanks for catchup, I think I'll watch it for the Greg stuff :biggrin:
Reply 209
The new GS consultant seems like an interesting character, I'm intrigued.

Shame about Greg though :frown:
Original post by Cheddar

New consultant is clearly the replacement for Connie. Makes Hannsen look friendly though with her friendly smiles yet cold ambition (if that's even the right word).
Reply 211
Was that Greg's last episode?

If so, low key exit.

The Consultant on Keller, I am not sure.

I felt sorry for Michael's kid.
Reply 212
New consultant is clearly the replacement for Connie. Makes Hannsen look friendly though with her friendly smiles yet cold ambition (if that's even the right word).

I thought Naylor was Connie's replacement and their scene at St Pancras International was a handover
Original post by Morgsie
I thought Naylor was Connie's replacement and their scene at St Pancras International was a handover

Yes, she was in terms of Holby. What I mean was I feel personality wise she will be almost like Connie. Naylor was nothing like Connie in that sense. Should have made it clearer. :smile:
Reply 214
I'm said Greg is gone :frown: That whole story was dragged out so much, and it ended really suddenly.

I like the new consultant though!
Original post by BeHappy

Just looking at all the characters that have left or will leave soon since this picture. Just wondering how old the pic is?
Reply 216
Original post by Cheddar

Greg :cry:
The acting last night was sooo good! Especially from Greg, Elliot and Mary-Claire.
Poor Mary-Claire, love her thought she should definitely be made more permanent!

Just looking at all the characters that have left or will leave soon since this picture. Just wondering how old the pic is?

Oooh... I think it was taken a year ish ago, just before Penny died I suppose and as Jac was made cardio consultant.
Really don't know sorry! But yeah, we are missing 5 of that cast, and soon to lose another! Wow, so many people gone in so little time!
Reply 217
Did anyone else think that Greg's exit was a bit anti-climatic? Ah I'm gonna miss his cheeky smile in the opening credits.
Original post by F Ellen
Did anyone else think that Greg's exit was a bit anti-climatic? Ah I'm gonna miss his cheeky smile in the opening credits.

Yeah it was! :frown: I'm going to miss that accent of his...it was so sexy! :coma:
i think his ending was quite cute actually, but will still miss him!

Quick Reply