The Student Room Group

Attractive talents?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
It's important that she can cook and clean like a pro. Also skilled at ironing.
Good Oral is always a plus
Excellent knowledge of players for Football Manager. That aside, gymnastics I have to agree with.
Reciting Shakespeare
Writing fairly decent poetry (although don't you dare write one to me unless it's a piss take)
Playing guitar or piano doesn't hurt. Or most musical instruments. Saxophone. :lol:
Guys who can sing
Guys who can act
Original post by Padwas
do you play cricket ? thought not ,so best to keep such creative ideas to yourself, no :smile:

i do actually. as long as there is a ball and a hint of testosterone, i am good at it. but this i dont like it at all.

good luck playing against indians, south africans, austrians. oh yes sri lankans as well. oh and pakistans, kenyans, bangladesh. i dont think canadians are that keen any more. and that i believe for good reasons.
[h="1"]Girls want guys with guitars![/h]
Men still presume that Women go after them only if they have a highly paid job, but new findings defy all of that- all you need to pull a lady is a guitar according to Lovestruck.com.
Apparently those Men who play a guitar have an instant appeal about them for the ladies, which was considered more important than salary, jobs and interesting hobbies.
When a man approached 300 Women in the street in their 20s and 30s in France, either with or without a guitar in his hand, the results spoke for themselves. When he had a guitar case in his hand, 31% of the Women gave them his phone number, compared to 14% if he carried nothing and nine per cent when he had a sports bag.
In Israel a similar study was conducted where 100 women were sent a message saying ‘I like you photo’, half were sent one from a man with a guitar and half were not. Only 10 % replied if he had nothing in his hands, compared to 28% if he was holding a guitar.

Dating expert Hayley Quinn says, "I regularly coach men to improve their skills in approaching women; and hands down a man who is passionate about something in his life, apart from getting a girlfriend, is immediately more attractive. As for guitars - think what it communicates. Thanks to everyone from Mick Jagger to John Mayer, guitars still symbolise a man who is sensual, creative and who other women are attracted to."
62% of Lovestruck members found that a man who plays a guitar is far more attractive than those who have no musical aptitude. 46% went on to say that a guitar player might be thoughtful, soulful and creative which were qualities they ranked highly in a relationship. 37% assumed it would be romantic to be serenaded by a man with a musical flair and 39% said that if they could play the guitar they would be more forgiving if the guy was not that good looking.

One Direction’s Niall Horan said recently: I want a girl who preferably plays the guitar or something. Girls who play instruments are very attractive and very cool so I wouldn’t mind that that.”
The study conducted on Facebook revealed that not all think like Horan, as a girl in a picture with or without a guitar made little difference to whether the men replied to her or not.
But why is this? Hayley Quinn says, "Remember, women are wired to admire 'pre-selection' i.e. a man who other women rate automatically becomes more attractive, which is exactly what happens when a guy gets on stage. And I should know… Hayley adds, "My boyfriend is a musician!"
The girls in the office think that it is not a deal breaker. We all agree that is might be quite nice if someone can play an instrument, however when our date feels the need to break it out at every social event, that is where we draw the line!

Read more: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/relationships/guitar-337299.html#ixzz2tGHEKhiG

Original post by desdemonata
In Maori, the work "Maori" means "normal".
At least 109 journeys between London Tube stops are quicker to walk.
More than 1/3rd of the world's airports and 1/2 of the world's golf courses are in the States.
One man produces enough sperm in 2 weeks to impregnate every woman on the planet.

I also eat my steak medium-rare :pierre:

Ahhhhh quick with the facts i see! All it comes down to now is.... what is your favourite cut of steak? I personally love a rib eye or a Entrecote/hanger steak. cooked medium rare of course!

:smile:
Laser eyes.

Quick Reply