The Student Room Group

Fancy Dress - Questions, advice, cheap solutions, themes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harley
Yup that's it :smile: I can see how the stuff would be easy to find but I wasn't sure if it's a bit revealing for a costume?

I reckon if the leotard/swimsuit isn't too low cut, and if the dress wasn't too see through it could be okay, you could always add black hotpants as well?
Reply 81
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I reckon if the leotard/swimsuit isn't too low cut, and if the dress wasn't too see through it could be okay, you could always add black hotpants as well?

Ah great idea on the hotpants :biggrin: Just wish primark had a website, il have to wait till im up the road next week to start looking for stuff :smile:
Original post by Harley
Ah great idea on the hotpants :biggrin: Just wish primark had a website, il have to wait till im up the road next week to start looking for stuff :smile:

I'm always glad primark doesn't have a website, I find it hard enough to not spend all my student loan as it is :colondollar:
Wrap towel around yourself-Toga
Reply 84
I'm always glad primark doesn't have a website, I find it hard enough to not spend all my student loan as it is :colondollar:

Lol I don't see why they don't make one, they'd make way more money!

And I just saw this &set=key[rotate],value[]&set=key[width],value[]&set=key[height],value[]&set=key[x],value[]&set=key[y],value[]&call=url[file:/product/large]

Maybe too thick though :frown:
Original post by Harley
Lol I don't see why they don't make one, they'd make way more money!

And I just saw this &set=key[rotate],value[]&set=key[width],value[]&set=key[height],value[]&set=key[x],value[]&set=key[y],value[]&call=url[file:/product/large]

Maybe too thick though :frown:

You could always wear swimsuit over the top?
Reply 86
You could always wear swimsuit over the top?

:confused: Lol wouldn't that mean there'd be wierd little triangle bits of dress sticking out the sides? :P
Original post by Harley
:confused: Lol wouldn't that mean there'd be wierd little triangle bits of dress sticking out the sides? :P

Unless you bought a yellow skirt as well... (my solution to most things is buy more clothes...:getmecoat:)
Reply 88
Unless you bought a yellow skirt as well... (my solution to most things is buy more clothes...:getmecoat:)

Ebay to the rescue! still a bit thick though?
Original post by Harley
Ebay to the rescue! still a bit thick though?

Could be about right, and if it's lined then you might be able to take the lining out?
Reply 90
I'm going as Dora The Explorer XD hehe!

oh and minnie mouse is easy. i made my own ears :P
Reply 91
Need ideas...
Fancy dress party with a "Guess Who" theme.
Want a funny outfit for a girl, but still want to look good :wink:
Reply 92
what are you planning on wearing for halloween ?:smile:

need help
Original post by Coben
what are you planning on wearing for halloween ?:smile:

need help

I'm dressing up as pikachu.
So I have pub golf on saturday for the first time and I have no idea what a girl is supposed to wear!

Any help or suggestions would be lovely :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by rubixcyoob
So I have pub golf on saturday for the first time and I have no idea what a girl is supposed to wear!

Any help or suggestions would be lovely :smile:

i have never heard of pub golf... what is ?

:bear:
Reply 97
need ideas for a disney themed party, i've only got till friday!

so any ideas and how to dress as those ideas would be appreciated
Original post by metric
need ideas for a disney themed party, i've only got till friday!

so any ideas and how to dress as those ideas would be appreciated

Easy ones = characters from peter pan (glasses, night shirt, top hat or blue dress, blue bow in hair)
Or you can be a dalmation (see if primark still doing dalmation onesies)
Reply 99
Easy ones = characters from peter pan (glasses, night shirt, top hat or blue dress, blue bow in hair)
Or you can be a dalmation (see if primark still doing dalmation onesies)

with peter pan do you reckon if i could a really cheap white shirt from primark and got some green dye that would work, any ideas where i could get dye from?

and then wore darker green tights, brown boots and a brown belt!!! i like it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest