The Student Room Group

Bradford University Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey has anyone firmed Bradford yet?
Reply 21
sachinisgod,
I'm also a medical applicant :smile: Did they ask you anything about your medical statement?
Cheers.
Reply 22
Original post by Ber
sachinisgod,
I'm also a medical applicant :smile: Did they ask you anything about your medical statement?
Cheers.

hey

Um nope, just the same pharmacy questions like anyone else. But i did pharmacy work experience so maybe thats why the questions were allright for me.

Whens your interview?
Reply 23
Original post by sachinisgod
hey

Um nope, just the same pharmacy questions like anyone else. But i did pharmacy work experience so maybe thats why the questions were allright for me.

Whens your interview?

Lucky you. I've only shadowed surgeons before so I'll be stuck if they ask me anything about work experience. This Wednesday's my interview so I'm really nervous right now. Did they mention your personal statement during the interview?
Reply 24
Original post by Ber
Lucky you. I've only shadowed surgeons before so I'll be stuck if they ask me anything about work experience. This Wednesday's my interview so I'm really nervous right now. Did they mention your personal statement during the interview?

Dont be nervous. Its just a 5-10 min interview. But do some research on typical pharmacy questions though. No they didnt mention my personal statement as far as i can remember.
Reply 25
Dont be nervous. Its just a 5-10 min interview. But do some research on typical pharmacy questions though. No they didnt mention my personal statement as far as i can remember.

Oh that's okay then. I was worried they might ask why I applied to pharmacy with a medical statement :tongue: Thanks a lot anyway :smile:
Reply 26
Trust me, when i went for my interview in nov, nearly 70-80% of people there were medical applicants. Cant understand your interview is that late.
Reply 27
Trust me, when i went for my interview in nov, nearly 70-80% of people there were medical applicants. Cant understand your interview is that late.

That's probably because I'm an international applicant? :P Did they ask any ethical issues? Sorry for asking so many questions about the interview :redface:
Reply 28
Anyone had their interview yet?? Please tell me the questions u were asked plz??
Reply 29
^^ Right the interview was pretty short.(not more than 10 mins) Two people asked questions; kinda like speed dating stuff. One asks 4/5 questions and the other one asks 4/5 questions. One interviewer asks about character side of pharmacists, the other more theoritecal like different ways of admin, why is chem imp etc etc.

Then there was a group task about a situation where everybody had to talk and give their points then come to a final conclusion as a group. Not too hard.

Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 30
How long will it take for the offer to come through? :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Ber
How long will it take for the offer to come through? :smile:

about couple of weeks i think
Reply 32
about couple of weeks i think

Got an offer!!!
Reply 33
Original post by shuaib786
Got an offer!!!

well done lad :biggrin:

What was the offer? and are u gonna firm it?
Reply 34
Got an offer!!!

Hey when was your interview? Last Wednesday? Did you get it from mail or from UCAS?
Reply 35
Original post by Ber
Hey when was your interview? Last Wednesday? Did you get it from mail or from UCAS?

yeah my interview was last Wednesday, which group were u in?? I got it through ucas btw.
Reply 36
well done lad :biggrin:

What was the offer? and are u gonna firm it?

Firm don't think so. Probably for my insurance choice. What about your choices??
Reply 37
Firm don't think so. Probably for my insurance choice. What about your choices??

well I applied for medicine, got 4 rejections(almost). So most probs gonna firm bradford.
Reply 38
yeah my interview was last Wednesday, which group were u in?? I got it through ucas btw.

I was in group B. I've got an offer today by mail too! :biggrin:
Reply 39
Just firmed bradford. Anyone else has?

Quick Reply

Latest