The Student Room Group

Where can a group of U18's go on holiday without parents!??

Hey,

My friends and I really want to go somewhere on holiday in July after our exams, we just want a few days away, not too expensive though.. Somewhere like Center Parks, any ideas?

Thank youu :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by hockeylover
Hey,

My friends and I really want to go somewhere on holiday in July after our exams, we just want a few days away, not too expensive though.. Somewhere like Center Parks, any ideas?

Thank youu :smile:

Going abroad is cheaper than Center Parks...
There has to be somebody who's 21+ per villa at Center Parcs so it won't be possible if you're all under 18. That aside I don't really know, I guess if you want to go abroad you have to ring up various hotels and check their policies on age. Your best bet is probably going to somewhere like a city where you can stay in a hostel as they're cheap and pretty relaxed on who they take in.
Hull.
Reply 4
Bognor Regis.
Get cheap flights to Spain and have a few days there- probably no more expensive.
Reply 6
Booking the flight is no problem, however, you must check with the hotels if they can give you a room even though you're not 18. Don't want to be stranded abroad :smile:
Reply 7
Go with your mummy
Reply 8
go abroad to the greek or spanish isles theyre usually cheaper and the chances of being rejected due to being under age are a lot more less, with respect to renting villas or staying in hotels etc.
Azeroth
My friends and I are looking to do something similar after our A2 levels next summer (2014) :smile: Centreparks definitely won't work, as you need to a responsible 21 year old to book a villa (and they generally dissaprove of the idea of unaccompanied youths) :frown:

We're currently looking at Villas in Greece for 8-12 people. It's all self catering, so you'd need to be near a town (as insurance 18 year old's driving abroad will be insane), but is more reasonable than you'd think :h:
I think we're coming out at around £150-£230 per person (accomodation only) for a week in early June 2014.

The problem is how much they vary and how unreliable websites are :s-smilie: Don't suppose anyone has a particularly good, descriptive, cheap site that they'd like to share? :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Original post by Lost And Confused
My friends and I are looking to do something similar after our A2 levels next summer (2014) :smile: Centreparks definitely won't work, as you need to a responsible 21 year old to book a villa (and they generally dissaprove of the idea of unaccompanied youths) :frown:

We're currently looking at Villas in Greece for 8-12 people. It's all self catering, so you'd need to be near a town (as insurance 18 year old's driving abroad will be insane), but is more reasonable than you'd think :h:
I think we're coming out at around £150-£230 per person (accomodation only) for a week in early June 2014.

The problem is how much they vary and how unreliable websites are :s-smilie: Don't suppose anyone has a particularly good, descriptive, cheap site that they'd like to share? :rolleyes:

talk about forward planning...
Brussels is alright. fairly cheap to get to (eurostar), cheap accommodation, drinking age is 16 for beer and there are some really nice bars/pubs. only thing is nightlife isnt so great for a younger crowd... now iv said that not so sure if id recommend it haha
Original post by Part A
talk about forward planning...

I'd like to agree, but to be honest it's all talk and no walk with us at the moment :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest