The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lauren.amy1993
Hi i had my interview at chester in 23rd march to do adult nursing in sept anyone heard anything yet??? getting really annoyed with waiting now!!! x

Hi, the UCAS deadline is 10th May, so you'll definitely get a response before then. If you want to speak to a member of admissions staff you can call 01244 511000
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 81
Hey :biggrin:

iv got a conditional offer from chester to study youth work at warrington :biggrin:really excited but completely by myself because i live 3 hours away!!

not managed to find anyone else starting this course with me so get in touch if you are because i dont know anyone :/

also anyone staying at warrington campus... which accommodation is the best?? x
Reply 82
Hello :biggrin:

I accepted my place at Chester a few weeks ago!!! I was just wondering is anyone studying Photography or Radio Production at Warrington ?

So excited but soo scared!!!
Reply 83
Original post by University of Chester
Hi, you'll be a member of Chester Students' Union so you're very welcome to take part in any of the events that take place over here. You'll also benefit from the welfare and support services the SU offers. Reaseheath may run their own events when you are there for first year, so it's worth contacting them to see what's going on - http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk/wordpress/?page_id=6421

You'll be able to catch up in second and third year though!
http://www.chestersu.com

Original post by Shelllyy1

I accepted my place at Chester a few weeks ago!!! I was just wondering is anyone studying Photography or Radio Production at Warrington ?

Unfortunately not, I'm studying French and Spanish at Chester- accepted my place a few days ago too. Can't wait!
Any-one doing Theology & Religious Studies and Counselling Skills?? :smile: ..I fear i'm the only one lol :s:
Reply 86
I'm gonna be a third year counselling skills student if that helps Holly:P
Reply 87
Original post by cararachel

iv got a conditional offer from chester to study youth work at warrington :biggrin:really excited but completely by myself because i live 3 hours away!!

not managed to find anyone else starting this course with me so get in touch if you are because i dont know anyone :/

i live 4 hours away! lol think im firming this week
Reply 88
Original post by Trainee_Ninja
Unfortunately not, I'm studying French and Spanish at Chester- accepted my place a few days ago too. Can't wait!

Wow, Good Luck :biggrin:
Wow, Good Luck :biggrin:

Hehe, you too. :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by LouisSilva
i live 4 hours away! lol think im firming this week

Original post by cararachel

I'm 5 hours away! I'm on Warrington Campus aswell, Manchester looks best accomodation but none are that impressive..
Reply 91
Original post by Ash_TJ
I'm 5 hours away! I'm on Warrington Campus aswell, Manchester looks best accomodation but none are that impressive..

Hello Im on warrington Campus to, I agree Manchester looks the best, if we get to choose which one I want to live in this building :smile:
Reply 92
Hello Im on warrington Campus to, I agree Manchester looks the best, if we get to choose which one I want to live in this building :smile:

I live quite far away so i'm ment to have first priority apparently so i'll definitly go for that!
Reply 93
Original post by Ash_TJ
I live quite far away so i'm ment to have first priority apparently so i'll definitly go for that!

Cool, yeah I live far away (not 5 hours!) I live about 2 and half hours away
What are you studying?
Hey I am going to be studying drama and theatre studies with unconditional offer ... Gd luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 95

I'm going to studying photography at Warrington! :smile:
Reply 96
Cool, yeah I live far away (not 5 hours!) I live about 2 and half hours away
What are you studying?

Sport Journalism, you?
Reply 97
Original post by RubyMay
I'm going to studying photography at Warrington! :smile:

O cool!!! :biggrin: Really glad to talk to someone whos doing the same course as me, what else are you studying?
Reply 98
Original post by Ash_TJ
Sport Journalism, you?

Cool :smile: Photography combined with Radio Production
Reply 99
Hey i accepted my conditional offer to do sociology woo!
Is anybody else doing it? dont know anybody :frown:
ps. I live in Chester and its really nice :biggrin:
So if anyone wants to know anything about the city, i'm your woman :smile:
Amy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending