The Student Room Group

Who's really excited about Uni!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm really excited! Going to UWIC this September, these forums really know how to get you in the mood to go :biggrin:
I'm excited too! Abit aprehensive about what it'll be like, but I reckon I'll enjoy it! Anyone going to Cardiff? Just gotta get these A levels done and dusted!! :biggrin:
Me tooo :awesome:

So much revision for my A Levels and it would be really hard if I didn't have the motivation of wanting to get into uni to keep me going! :gah:
Reply 43
Original post by madders94
Me tooo :awesome:

So much revision for my A Levels and it would be really hard if I didn't have the motivation of wanting to get into uni to keep me going! :gah:

I'm exactly the same! Although, even with the motivation of university, I'm still finding it hard to concentrate on revision haha :colondollar:
Original post by jgibson18
I'm exactly the same! Although, even with the motivation of university, I'm still finding it hard to concentrate on revision haha :colondollar:

Same!! :P
Reply 45
Original post by Sophiem9412
I'm excited too! Abit aprehensive about what it'll be like, but I reckon I'll enjoy it! Anyone going to Cardiff? Just gotta get these A levels done and dusted!! :biggrin:

Not Cardiff Uni, but Cardiff Met :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by jgibson18

Yeah I agree. I'm losing the motivation to work for exams :frown: even though I'm ecstatic about the thought of leaving home and going to uni

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
Is it October yet?:excited:
Original post by Beebumble
Is it October yet?:excited:

NOOOOOO.....chews on nails and pulls hair out I cannot afford to lose.
Original post by evening sunrise
NOOOOOO.....chews on nails and pulls hair out I cannot afford to lose.

Maybe if I sit here a watch all the how I met your mother episodes back to back it'll be October when I'm done.:p:p
Reply 50
Original post by karateworm
Prepare for a nasty case of fresher's flu

The thing is though, to get freshers flu, you've probably partied hard all week before.
Original post by Beebumble
Maybe if I sit here a watch all the how I met your mother episodes back to back it'll be October when I'm done.:p:p

I have the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings trilogy on a constant loop.

Quick Reply

Latest