The Student Room Group

AQA b1a,p1a 22nd June 2012 higher?

I'm in year 10, retook p1a and b1a today, how did anyone find it if u took it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M.revision
I'm in year 10, retook p1a and b1a today, how did anyone find it if u took it?

I retook B1a/b and C1a.
I found that B1a was okay ><
Reply 2
Original post by nataliekwong
I retook B1a/b and C1a.
I found that B1a was okay ><

I found it ok, a few of the questions were quite hard, like the one about the menstrual cycle, that had a graph labelled W X Y Z..:smile:
Reply 3
I found it ok, a few of the questions were quite hard, like the one about the menstrual cycle, that had a graph labelled W X Y Z..:smile:

I found this question hard aswell ! But other than that it was okay I guess ..
Reply 4
Original post by James3110
I found this question hard aswell ! But other than that it was okay I guess ..

Do yu remember what u put for some of the ther questions? And what other retakes did yu do? :smile:

what did you put was W? ><
Reply 6
what did you put was W? ><

Was that the first one on the graph? Where was it on the graph?
Was that the first one on the graph? Where was it on the graph?

LOL
Erm,
I put that the line was line W
And then I said it was something like oestrogen..or something
probably really wrong><
Reply 8
Do yu remember what u put for some of the ther questions? And what other retakes did yu do? :smile:

The question about the nicotine was weird :s-smilie: I put for it - neither the doctor or patient knew which had the placebo , they gave the placebo to smokers who had high anger levels .. Was unreliable because they had 20 volunteers (eliminated others) I did b1b aswell which i thought was harder than b1a
Reply 9
LOL
Erm,
probably really wrong><

Lol, I remember the question was which letter is oestrogen or something.. :smile: nd i put the one just after it said 14 days :biggrin:
Reply 10
LOL
Erm,
probably really wrong><

I put W aswell i think(well the one which matched the shape of the 2nd graph most :tongue:)
The question about the nicotine was weird :s-smilie: I put for it - neither the doctor or patient knew which had the placebo , they gave the placebo to smokers who had high anger levels .. Was unreliable because they had 20 volunteers (eliminated others) I did b1b aswell which i thought was harder than b1a

LOL!
This is my retake of my retake for B1b:P
And I put that it was "unreliable because they had 20 volunteers" too

I think B1a was slightly more difficult since i didn't have that much time to revise it.
Reply 12

Ye that was, I put the doctors knew but not the volunteers , cos if neither of them new then they couldn't record the info..u no which one took the placebo..but. I dunno.. :smile: I put they gave it to non smokers with high aggressive, I did put ur one bt then changed it... Nd I put the same for the reliable one, :biggrin:
Reply 13
LOL!
This is my retake of my retake for B1b:P
And I put that it was "unreliable because they had 20 volunteers" too

I think B1a was slightly more difficult since i didn't have that much time to revise it.

I only spent 2 days in total revising both - oops :P What are you hoping to get? Some people in my school did some of these cores like 4 times!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
Ye that was, I put the doctors knew but not the volunteers , cos if neither of them new then they couldn't record the info..u no which one took the placebo..but. I dunno.. :smile: I put they gave it to non smokers with high aggressive, I did put ur one bt then changed it... Nd I put the same for the reliable one, :biggrin:

But i swear at the beginning it said it was a double-blind trial ? :s-smilie:
Reply 15
I only spent 2 days in total revising both - oops :P What are you hoping to get? Some people in my school did some of these core like 4 times!

I spent 4 days revising for p1a and b1a so not long either :L this was my second time, but all my last cos we can't do it gain as our school is changing to edexcel after this :frown: I had to get 35/50 in both to get an A overall. :smile:
Reply 16
But i swear at the beginning it said it was a double-blind trial ? :s-smilie:

Oh dammit, yeh it did :L how do they no wo took what then? :smile:
Reply 17
Oh dammit, yeh it did :L how do they no wo took what then? :smile:

Perhaps there was an independent person or something :P Maybe you're right!
Reply 18
I spent 4 days revising for p1a and b1a so not long either :L this was my second time, but all my last cos we can't do it gain as our school is changing to edexcel after this :frown: I had to get 35/50 in both to get an A overall. :smile:

That shouldn't be too hard :biggrin: How did b2 and b3 go for you? Oh wait you're in year 10 I forgot!
Reply 19
That shouldn't be too hard :biggrin: How did b2 and b3 go for you? Oh wait you're in year 10 I forgot!

Ye I haven't done b2 yet but I did p2 in march this yr and nd I'm studying for c2 now, we r doing ours a bit earlier ?? :s-smilie: guessing ur in yr 11? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending