The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can just hear that useless robotic **** saying that, as well.
Original post by Mad Vlad

LOL That's hilarious. I guess we can say that Siri isn't for SIRIous situations. :u:
My neighbours don't like me right now.

Reply 2683
How big is your place for you to get speakers of that size?!! :eek:
Original post by Vulpes
How big is your place for you to get speakers of that size?!! :eek:

Haha they're not mine unfortunately, they're from my Dad's hifi that we're in the middle of boxing up to be sold :ashamed2: since he's selling me the amp I just wanted to make sure that it would play nicely with my MacBook/Dac, and it plays very nicely indeed [= naturally I had to check the volume levels, warranting a complaint from over the road :colone: I'm only getting a couple of standard bookshelf units for myself, and a subwoofer at a later date.
Reply 2685
Correct. Not just for aesthetics, though - it helps airflow.

Zip ties, elastic bands, loom, heatshrink and velcro are your friends.

Cheers I need to save for a desk etc... :frown:

Once I have this done I can use my second monitor :cool:

edit: Nice Gofre and thanks for your reply earlier (about your desk, looks pretty cool)
(edited 11 years ago)
Holy lightning death ray, Batman... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18630622

:zomg:

:zomg: quite rightly

It is quite worrying

Yeah, I like the look of Google Music but spotify will carry on getting my money for the time being
What's going to happen to the most irritating man ever conceived in UK advertising!? :zomg:

I'm guessing you're talking about the go compare guy

Original post by mangoh
lol I was thinking about building a custom built desk.

I'm good friends with a carpenter, he's very good.

Any down sides to building desk from scratch?

On the plus side you could build something like this

Spoiler

That's hilarious
Reply 2687
Original post by wizard710

Spoiler

:drool:
How many of you use Reddit guys? I was wondering if we all share our usernames we could checkout what each other are upvoting?
Reply 2689

Spoiler

Lol nice! EYE INFINITY!

Spoiler

Reply 2690
How many of you use Reddit guys? I was wondering if we all share our usernames we could checkout what each other are upvoting?

I am, but I don't spend much time on the tech forums on there now, since so much of it is anti apple, anti google bull or just poorly interpreted translations of laws being debated.
Reply 2691

*Taken from another thread*

Nice find!

However still not upgrading to Windows 8... Windows 7 is fine for me :smile:

What about everyone else?

:teehee:
:teehee:

Serves him right for going into battle without armour!
Did any of you get the new Flash update for Firefox today? It's using up way more RAM (829 MB, I have 3 YouTube videos open) than it did before, and this was meant to improve performance :s-smilie:
Original post by + polarity -
Did any of you get the new Flash update for Firefox today? It's using up way more RAM (829 MB, I have 3 YouTube videos open) than it did before, and this was meant to improve performance :s-smilie:

That's because Flash is ****! :fyi:
It's coming down now... but it's a bit of a nuisance isn't it.

Reply 2697

Get chrome
Original post by mangoh
Get chrome

Hmm, I've used it on my sister's computer, and there was something I didn't like about it. I think it was the lack of buttons.
Reply 2699
Hmm, I've used it on my sister's computer, and there was something I didn't like about it. I think it was the lack of buttons.

Once you get the correct settings, you can have all the necessary buttons such as home, back and forward.

What other buttons do you need? :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending