The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Hullo gays. I've only just realised why this thread was never appearing on my home page. My settings weren't configured to show watched threads on my homepage :hmmm:

Also, my boyfriend is useless. That is all.
Original post by ATMarsden
That sounds like a fun day in the lab, then (!)

I've had worse days :tongue: Only one required hospital treatment though :yy:

Original post by dbmag9
What did I do there? :confused:

Jealous. My mother and I are taking the opportunity of an emptier house (dad/brother on holiday) to try to empty the freezer for defrosting, but the food that is left is understandably the food that's not that great. :dry:

Change of plans, our flatmate's disappeared and apparently won't be back for dinner, so beef wellies have been put on hold ¬_¬ Burgers tonight instead.

Original post by rissa14
happy anniversary, hope you had a lovely day :smile: xx

Thank you :h: It was rather lovely!

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I've never had an accident in the lab, I feel left out :emo:
But I have broken a micro-pipette before! :awesome:

There's still plenty of time, you're early in your career :tongue: Soon you will start wearing these accidents like badges of honour.

And as a former pipette technician, I cringe whenever I see people misusing and breaking the pipettes ><

Original post by Crisps
Also, my boyfriend is useless. That is all.

:console: What's up?
Reply 122
Tom used Thunder Wave on the same Pokemon twice in a row, and then tried to use my Masterball on a Hoothoot.
Reply 123
Original post by Revd. Mike
:console: What's up?

Meh, the usual "Never get to see him for anything sexual because we're always working different hours, and when we do arrange something, something always gets in the way type" thing.

Granted, we go out for meals and for drinks, but he feels like more of a friend than a partner.
Reply 124
Original post by Liam_G
Tom used Thunder Wave on the same Pokemon twice in a row, and then tried to use my Masterball on a Hoothoot.

I will assume that's all innuendo.

:sexface:
Reply 125
Original post by Liam_G

I have a confession to make

I am a 90s kid who never played pokemon...
The only accident I ever really had in the lab was the time I got stuck to the freezer.

That was pretty embarrassing though. Freezer burn on my arm and a layer of my epithelial cells left adhering to the door of the tissue freezer. :facepalm:

ETA: I should learn to refresh the thread before posting a Quick Reply in a window I've had open for 4 hours.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 127

Snap.
Reply 128

Original post by Crisps
Snap.

And me. I was never into any gaming at all really. :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 129
TC sucks... i can't get it to load and I was bored..

Was hoping something entertaining might have been going on..
Reply 130
Original post by dbmag9
And me. I was never into any gaming at all really. :dontknow:

Original post by Crisps
Snap.

I feel better now...

Dan: Yeah, nor was I really, tbf... I play fps these days, but I've never been bothered by things such as Pokemon et al.
Original post by Liam_G

:lolwut:

This reminds me when my brother used my master ball to catch a catepie and then saved the game. I cried :cry2:
Original post by Revd. Mike

And as a former pipette technician, I cringe whenever I see people misusing and breaking the pipettes ><

Medics are good at that too. Lets fill the insides of the pipettes with crap :awesome:

Original post by Liam_G

My dad is probably better at pokemon than Tom
Reply 133
Original post by Crisps
Hullo gays. I've only just realised why this thread was never appearing on my home page. My settings weren't configured to show watched threads on my homepage :hmmm:

How did you fix this? I have the same issue :frown:
Reply 134
Original post by Crisps
Meh, the usual "Never get to see him for anything sexual because we're always working different hours, and when we do arrange something, something always gets in the way type" thing.

Granted, we go out for meals and for drinks, but he feels like more of a friend than a partner.

SAME for my relationship. Don't really know what to do about it though :s-smilie:

:five: I owned one Pokemon card in primary school and that was it :smile:
Reply 136
Original post by rissa14
How did you fix this? I have the same issue :frown:

Bottom-left of the main page, 'Customise your TSR'.
Reply 137
Original post by dbmag9
Bottom-left of the main page, 'Customise your TSR'.

Merci Beaucoup :biggrin:
Reply 138
Original post by twinlensreflex
:five: I owned one Pokemon card in primary school and that was it :smile:

I owned many many many pokemon cards.. still have no idea what I was meant to do with them though - except trade them for the sparkly/cute ones...
Original post by rissa14
I owned many many many pokemon cards.. still have no idea what I was meant to do with them though - except trade them for the sparkly/cute ones...

I didn't even have a sparkly one! It was given to me by a friend at the time, her parents split & she moved, so I got a card to remember her by :cool: And her parents were my introduction to the loveliness of lesbianism :biggrin:

also, where the **** did this come from? :centipe:

Latest