Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy Denyer

By andydenyer at 2012-04-18

Keystation 49?:holmes:

Is that sitting on a radiator?:beard:
Original post by Griffin23
Keystation 49?:holmes:

Is that sitting on a radiator?:beard:

Yup! Don't worry, it doesn't get very hot.
Original post by mangoh
RADIATORS DON'T GET HOT

you must have a coldiator

Lol coldiator.
I mean the keyboard doesn't get hot. Not enough to be a problem, that is.
Reply 783
Too bad there is only one game left.

I call this 'The 3 O'Clock Dilemma'

DSC00140.jpg
Reply 784
Odd how someone disliked my post, care to explain why?
Original post by mangoh
RADIATORS DON'T GET HOT

you must have a coldiator

The opposite of radiate is to insulate.
So technically he must have an insulator.
Reply 786
DSCF1943.jpg

It's kind of a close up and it was for photography, So I tried to take it in an aesthetically pleasing way and all that crap- a few weeks back now. Cool question. :smile:
Reply 787

Season finale - best sport in the world
Original post by C4OShea
Odd how someone disliked my post, care to explain why?

Welcome to TSR :wink:]
What do you do about Audio when watching two games at once?
Reply 789
Original post by lonelykatana
Welcome to TSR :wink:]
What do you do about Audio when watching two games at once?

Just listen to one and have the other on quite. You'd be surprised how easy and fun it is to watch two at once. I normally switch between games when the ball goes out of play.

PS there seems to be a lot of hate and jealousy perhaps haha
I'll rub it in and show my system spec

(edited 11 years ago)
tumblr_m3gh9wPxJq1rvpcfmo1_500.jpg

Mine :rolleyes:
This was two weeks ago because last minute panic revision started so it's a lot messier now. It's only a small one because there isn't much room in my bedroom for a bigger one (I share with my sister).
This is mine, the lighting in my room is so bad, even though there's a wall light, a shaving light, my screens and a lamp...plus the camera flash :l
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 792
Original post by Moa
Here is mine :wink:

Nice guts! Got a speccy?
Reply 793
Original post by Christono
Nice guts! Got a speccy?

2500K @ 4.6
6990 + 6970
256GB + 128GB crucial m4
and rest is boring :P
I'm moving out of halls in about a week and we have to move everything away from our windows so some construction work can get done this week, so I thought I'd get one last picture.

So I thought this thread was supposed to be about desks, but the more I go through it, the more I see that the subliminal text is actually ''post pictures of you computer set up'' but everyone realizes that it's possibly a bit shallow and sad to admit that they're posting pictures of their computer screen(s) so they make sure that the desk is within shot.

That's my desk: DSCN7611.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by somethingbeautiful
So I thought this thread was supposed to be about desks, but the more I go through it, the more I see that the subliminal text is actually ''post pictures of you computer set up'' but everyone realizes that it's possibly a bit shallow and sad to admit that they're posting pictures of their computer screen(s) so they make sure that the desk is within shot.

That's my desk: DSCN7611.jpg

Nice.
Someone's a fan of Apple lol
Original post by Andy Denyer
Someone's a fan of Apple lol

No more than most people, I love my mac but the iPod touch is borderline destroyed and only gets used for the Natwest app and the iPod's internals are gutted and modified beyond recognition then hooked up to an amplifier.
This is my desk! No cleaning was done prior to the taking of this photograph, surprisingly haha. :colondollar:
100_1553.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending