The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

posting on behalf of my friend; they got an offer for Stratford One ensuite, however they would really ideally like Wolfson house non-ensuite, as they didnt apply for ensuite!! Anyone wanting to swap message me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 401
Original post by sjulic
Hi!

I currently have a single room at Lillian Penson Hall which is a grad student hall located right next to the paddington tube station. The room is en-suite, has a lot of closet space and a view of the pretty courtyard. It is also CATERED! Which means you won't have to buy groceries! and they clean it once a week. :wink:I am looking for a room in Stamford Street Apartments because I can't take the Tube to KCL Strand due to a knee injury (can't take all the tube stairs plus the ones at campus.)

Thanks!:smile:

Is Lillian Penson only a grad student hall? I have been offered a single ensuite there but i'm an undergraduate?
Reply 402
Original post by sn.1990
Hi!
I have Just been allotted a a SINGLE ROOM at CATERED King's College Hall for the coming fall entry....
I was wondering if there was ANYONE ANYWHERE out there interested in a swap.....my departments in Strand and I would love to get a place sumwhere closer!! PLS inbox!!

I'll swap! I'm at international hall
Reply 403
Hi! I've had an offer for international hall but I'd love to swap for basically any of the other intercollegiate halls or hampstead. pm me if you're interested!
Reply 404
Original post by christopherleeys
Hi, I've been offered an Intercollegiate Hall at Nutford House, Mini Single, Catered. The cost per night is really affordable £137.90 a week (£19.70/night) with a very nice and scenic area.I am currently looking at Connaught, College or International Hall, however, if anyone with any other IC halls is interested to swap feel free to reply me! I don't mind ensuite and catered as long as its single.
Thanks!

I'm at international hall, single catered room. I'll totally swap with you!
Hi,

I have an offer at Angel Lane (en-suite) and I would totally be interested in swapping for Champion Hill!
Have Julian Markham and looking for Stamford Street, Moonraker or Great Dover Street
Original post by rf17
I have Moonraker Point. Much more luxurious with a larger room and bathroom. It also has a great common room and quiet study room.

Since I'm new to London and have never taken a bus in my life, I would settle for Stamford Street's much much much more cramped up area.

Is there anyone willing to swap?? You could be a life saver!

Hi, it isn't quite Stamford, but would you be willing to swap for Great Dover Street Apartments? :smile:
Hey! Does anyone have a spot in Garden Halls or Connaught or other intercollegiate halls willing to swap to Nutford House by any chance? I currently have a single shared bathroom, catered, 189 a week. thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 409
Hey you guys, I got an offer for Moonraker Point but would prefer to stay at Garden Halls. If anyone is willing to swap please contact me!
Anyone want to swap Angel lane ensuite for GDSA/ Iris Brook/ Orchard Lisle / Wolfson house/ stamford street?
Hi guys! I have an offer for a single ensuite at college hall going at 243 pounds a week, looking to swap for a similar room in garden halls! Please contact me if you are interested!
Reply 412
Could anyone who has been successful in negotiating a swap let us know what the process was like? :smile:
Anyone want to swap Angel lane for Champion Hill? x
Hey, guys! I got offer for an en-suite at Stamford Street Apartment but hope to swap for a room with lower weekly rent. Anyone with a room with 140~150s pounds per week please contact me! I prefer champion hill non-ensuite room or Ewen Henderson Court (non-ensuite or ensuite room). Thanks!
I have an ensuite at Stratford One which is £189 a week and would be happy to swap
Original post by Chewwie
Does anybody have a Intercollegiate Hall or Stamford street that they would like to swap?

I have a room at Stratford One which is mixed and would be happy to swap
Original post by Mark5155
Hi all!
I've got an offer for Champion Hill standard en-suite (£192/week). I would love to swap it for Angel Lane, Great Dover Street Apartments, Stamford Street Apartments or Stratford One. If anyone would like to swap leave a reply or drop a private message . Thanks.

I have a room in Stratford One, £189 a week. And would love to swap.
Hi everyone!
If anyone is looking to lower their rent I have a room at Ewen Henderson Court (£155pw) and would be interested to swap! Preferably Angel Lane, Stratford One or Champion Hill :smile:
Original post by skytrenfield
posting on behalf of my friend; they got an offer for Stratford One ensuite, however they would really ideally like Wolfson house non-ensuite, as they didnt apply for ensuite!! Anyone wanting to swap message me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I have a room at Ewen Hendson Court which is the same rent as Wolfson House if your friend would be interested in that!

Quick Reply

Latest