Original post by nucdev
That's because we're actually doing something useful with our lives :teehee:
:toofunny:

*Badi garv ki baat hai :wink:
:rofl:

Prsom :rofl: :rofl:

You're absolutely right. Humne toh aisa kabhi socha hi nahin :adore:
Reply 2602
Wasn't planning on coming back, but discovered some pics of India that deserve to be shared.......so I'm gonna.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2603

Reply 2604
Okay, now this thread can go back into hibernation. :lol:
Original post by Yawn!
Okay, now this thread can go back into hibernation. :lol:

You're back?! :biggrin:

I think it was a mistake to let Raghuram Rajan go, but one positive came out of it - India implemented some major FDI reforms for civil aviation, single-brand retail, defence and pharmaceuticals.

Lmao I love how the Indian media were inspired by the whole "Brexit" word and called the departure of Raghuram Rajan as "Rexit" :rofl:
If you want to apply for osteopathy, I'd recommend the British School of Osteopathy. They're an established osteopathy university
gay
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi guys, i am travelling to India at the end of August to travel and explore the beautiful country.
I have wanted to go there for a long time however I am of Pakistani origin and therefore need a lengthy visa to enter the country. I have already booked my flights and I am running out of time because the processing time for Pakistani origin visas is 8 weeks.
I need a sponsor in India to sign a form saying that they invite me over to India and a scanned copy of their passport (the women at the official visa office said that I do not need to know the person directly, as long as they can sign the form and say they are my friend). Otherwise, I can not get a visa and travel to India. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone in India and have tried contacting friends who might know someone in India willing to do this for me but have failed.
Would anyone living in India right now be willing to do this for me?
All i require is for you to sign a form that has been supplied by the consulate and a copy of your scanned passport.
I hope somebody can help, I would love the opportunity to travel to India.
Looooool :rofl:

The news of Britain’s vote to exit from the European Union has sent shock waves all over the world. The event, termed #Brexit, did draw some interesting reactions from Indian celebrities too. The UnReal Times correspondent Hashtag Jones brings you this exclusive compilation:

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2016/06/29/in-tweets-indian-politicians-celebrities-react-to-brexit/
Reply 2612
Original post by Eternalflames
You're back?! :biggrin:

I'll pop in every now and then. :bl:
Original post by Yawn!
I'll pop in every now and then. :bl:

Good! Your posts are usually good or funny :smile:

I remember you had that debate with some guy about skin lightening in India. That was hilarious :rofl:
Reply 2614
Mumbai

Ahmedabad

Chennai

Kolkata

Other Stuff in India

Reply 2615
Original post by Eternalflames
Good! Your posts are usually good or funny :smile:

I remember you had that debate with some guy about skin lightening in India. That was hilarious :rofl:

Haha. Thanks.

Ah, man, Don't bring that up. The infamous 'handgate'. :lol:
Reply 2616
Okay. That's my contribution for the week, lol.
Reply 2617
By the way, in case anyone was wondering. I don't scour the entire internet looking for those pics, I pretty much get them all off of one site. :lol:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=450
Hey everyone. I am kind of new here. I had a previous account in TSR which I can't access anymore. 😊 Hope to be friends with you all.

Quick Reply

Latest