The Student Room Group

The 'I have got on to a PGCE Course 2012-2013' Thread

As it is above. Tell all about your offers and congratulations in advance.

I have accepted a conditional offer at Bangor University Early years Primary 3-7 :smile: :smile: :smile: over the moon :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I just got home to an offer from Southampton for PGCE primary! :smile:
Reply 2
Well done :smile: I am so happy I have got a place. Worked very hard for this
Original post by nick17112
Well done :smile: I am so happy I have got a place. Worked very hard for this

Thank you, well done to you too. It's a lovely relief isn't it! Almost 10 months to really prepare and get ready! I can't wait :smile:
Reply 4
Are you lot getting unconditional places? KCL are still insisting they can't do definite offers because they don't know student numbers! Best I've got from them is an e-mail which is not a rejection, and which claims that the tutors 'enjoyed speaking with [me]'.
Reply 5
Mine is a conditional offer based on child protection and security checks. Bangor are in the position to offer firm places as they are definite with student numbers :smile:
Reply 6
Yep a firm offer from Bangor :smile: they know student numbers :smile:
Reply 7
Found out yesterday that I have a place on the Southampton Primary PGCE. :smile:
Original post by Katie_22
Found out yesterday that I have a place on the Southampton Primary PGCE. :smile:

Me too - hi :smile:
Reply 9
Hey - I got a conditional offer today for Middlesex University but it says it's Conditional until the TDA allocation of places are finalised for 2012/2013...eek. What does this mean??
Reply 10
Southampton are my second choice, but judging by the fact that they're already handing out offers makes me wish they were my first..
Original post by sarah_1984
Hey - I got a conditional offer today for Middlesex University but it says it's Conditional until the TDA allocation of places are finalised for 2012/2013...eek. What does this mean??

It means you have a place unless the uni are allocated less spaces than they expect.
Reply 12
Hey guys, im applying next year (after a year out at the end of this degree) How many of you who have been accepted are third year uni students,, and how many of you have had time out?
Same here with Sussex. Basically it means they didn't have number of places yet so they don't want to fofer places to people until they know for sure how many they can accomodate.

Original post by ponpon14
Hey guys, im applying next year (after a year out at the end of this degree) How many of you who have been accepted are third year uni students,, and how many of you have had time out?

Graduated in 2010 :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Me too - hi :smile:

Hi :smile: were you at the interview on Monday as well? Do you know anyone else who has got into Southampton?
Reply 16

Miss Angleterre? I got in too! I sat next to u durning the test and the tube ride home! Conditional until they find out the numbers X
Reply 17

I have a conditional offer from middlesex too :smile:

Mine is also dependent on obtaining a degree class of 2.2 or above, since I'm in the final year of my degree.

Hopefully the numbers of places won't radically drop for next year, but there weren't that many people at the interview as I expected there to be.
(edited 12 years ago)
I have an offer for secondary Geography at Oxford! So happy! Don't have to worry too much as I've already graduated but theyre still waiting to confirm places!
Unofficially got offered a place but GTTR hasnt been updated.

Quick Reply