The Student Room Group

Would you have Sex with your Ex if they offered it???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mrx123
I always wonder why you would go back if i didnt work out the first time??

Because my relationship after my ex was so terrible it made him seem amazing and made me miss him and I thought I had made a huge mistake letting go of him.. We had never ended badly, it was mutual because we were LDR and couldn't cope with that anymore, so I thought why not in the summer when I was with him again lol but really it was just sex and no feelings and just pointless!
Reply 21
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
Because my relationship after my ex was so terrible it made him seem amazing and made me miss him and I thought I had made a huge mistake letting go of him.. We had never ended badly, it was mutual because we were LDR and couldn't cope with that anymore, so I thought why not in the summer when I was with him again lol but really it was just sex and no feelings and just pointless!

fair enough then
No. Even if I didn't have a boyfriend, sex with an ex is never a good thing.
Reply 23
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
No. Even if I didn't have a boyfriend, sex with an ex is never a good thing.

I agree with that
I did. Probably shouldn't do it again considering how complicated the situation is but the sex is so good, I might not be able to help myself.
Original post by Anonymous
I did. Probably shouldn't do it again considering how complicated the situation is but the sex is so good, I might not be able to help myself.

whats the situation? That sounds as though they're already in another relationship.. you don't sound like a very nice person!
whats the situation? That sounds as though they're already in another relationship.. you don't sound like a very nice person!

Wow, very quick to judge me there, thank you for that... I'd rather not go into it but he isn't in another relationship, I wouldn't do that.
Original post by Anonymous
Wow, very quick to judge me there, thank you for that... I'd rather not go into it but he isn't in another relationship, I wouldn't do that.

haha okies sorry!

Jump to conclusions much.
Original post by RichyFrench
Jump to conclusions much.

lol well I don't see many major problems with sleeping with exs if it's good unless they are with someone else or one of you have feelings for the other still..
Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie
Tempting though it would be (he's just so BROAD! Broad is good), it would be a total mind**** for him as he is still very much in love with me. So no. And I think the same goes for my previous ex, unfortunately. No ex sex for me. :sad:

Eugh get over yourself.
Reply 31
now now ppl let's be mature about it
Reply 32
And my previous ex, from whom I've been apart for more than a year, is still sending me flowers. Problem?

Unless he has since become a florist I would say, yes, problem.

And sex with an ex for me ended very messily for me (and I'm not just talking about the sheets), so I wouldn't do it again.
Reply 33
No way, all of them repulse me.
Although he keeps trying it on with me when he gets the chance, just no.
Well I have several time. Except she's not really an ex, more a **** buddy. We was together for 4 months, but never worked. She likes me but I don't like her, I told her what I wanted, and we have firey sex 1/2 times a month.
Reply 36
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Well I have several time. Except she's not really an ex, more a **** buddy. We was together for 4 months, but never worked. She likes me but I don't like her, I told her what I wanted, and we have firey sex 1/2 times a month.

wow *****buddy
Original post by Mrx123
wow *****buddy

Huh?
Reply 38
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Huh?

I never really thought they exsisted lol
Just stating a fact. He is still in love with me. And my previous ex, from whom I've been apart for more than a year, is still sending me flowers. Problem?

If you're going to tell me to get over myself, you may as well quote a post in which I actually sound arrogant, such as the one (just after the one you chose) in which I proclaim to have a queue of men waiting to wine, dine (and 69 :wink: ) me. You still can, if you like. I'll pretend I didn't advise you on how to attempt to take me down a peg or two. :h:

Did they ask for your life story? No.

Demonstrate, don't describe. The title of this thread is not 'whose got the biggest stick up their backside.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending