The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mymymerc
Anyone for DOWNS block E??? Also any infomation about Downs and shared bathroom will be appreciated. Thanks

I'm in downs block e
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Anyone in taylor court beverly house?
Reply 4862
I'll be moving to Taylor Court this year and I was just wondering if guests are allowed to stay over and for how long?
Original post by almost_instinct
Is there anyone coming to Taylor Court who needs a bit of advice? I'll be a third-year student come the end of this month so I have a bit of experience and I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Anyone else in Ferriby House in Taylor Court?
Anyone at 51 Wellesley Avenue?
Moving in to 64 Cranbrook Avenue on Saturday 17th
Original post by Nahimjustaworm
Hey guys! I'm off to Hull in September but haven't applied for accommodation yet (it was my insurance and i forgot to apply :/). I will do so before 1st September so am guaranteed university owned accommodation, but I'm assuming I won't get into halls. Anyone else in student owned housing? I'm worried I'll get into a student house with a load of 3rd years or international students who won't go out and won't be in the same situation as me (fresher) ://

Heya,
I'm also going to Hull this September and haven't applied yet for accommodation. Have you looked at the lawns? I've heard at open days from current students that it's the best place for first years. Let me know what happens :smile:
Hi, I am currently in my first year and I am in the new accommodation, The Courtyard! If you are sociable it is a brilliant place to be although it is pricey!
Anyone in Kirkella? X
Anyone in Ferens Hall?
Hi I'm a late applicant and just waiting to be given accommodation, can anyone tell me how long you waited after applying before they let you know where you are? :smile:
It didn't take that long really, you should be emailed with your accommodation soon, especially so close to term start. Just keep checking! 😊
Original post by ExeterAnon
Applying for accommodation is so freaking stressful but you'll be fine. About to start Uni this September and I'm ******** myself. Check out my blog if you want to see how it goes. (disclaimer its going to be a **** show)

Im kinda worried that ill end up in halls with weirdos and *****es ahh

xoxoxox

https://anonexeter.blogspot.co.uk/20...y-kickers.html

Blog is hilarious 😂 We'll be fine, just super nervous x
Original post by ingomania106
I got put in a house on cranbrook avenue because the halls etc are full.. Anyone else in one of these houses?

Im moving into a house on there tomorrow
43 so im down the road
Original post by DamoRazz
74 cranbrook so not too far
43 cranbrook :smile:
Original post by DamoRazz
74 cranbrook so not too far

Original post by Superwoman212
Anyone in 32 Cranbrook Avenue, Taylor court or anywhere nearby? :smile:
DO NOT USE UNICOM accommodation they ripped me off Lucy x
Hi, I'm starting at hull uni this September and just found a room in student house owned by Kexgill, 77 Cranbrook, anyone nearby? Pm me , id like to know someone nearby before September if poss. :-)
Original post by Claire1707
Hi, I'm starting at hull uni this September and just found a room in student house owned by Kexgill, 77 Cranbrook, anyone nearby? Pm me , id like to know someone nearby before September if poss. :-)

hey i'm down newland ave so not too far from where you are :smile:
If anyone needs student accommodation there's one bedroom going in an 8 bedroom house. Newly refurbished with a newly fitted kitchen and storage for students with bikes. The house is a 20 minute walk away from the University itself. Message me for details and pictures :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest