The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
isolation for locking are teacher outside his classroom.... wooops :P

and laughed at him thorugh window..... :biggrin:
Reply 261
I was suspended ~10 times, but I was top of the year so they could never expel me :tongue:
Reply 262
Got sent to head of year and other senior staff for slamming someone's head against a wall(the person who's head I slammed against the wall got suspended[they did worse but to someone else]).

Called a teacher a narcissist in front of the class, asked me to explain what a narcissist for those in the class who didn't know(aka him), went on a twenty minute explanation going into psychological studies, causal factors, etc. etc. his face was so red by the time he cut the monotone. I only really noticed 10 minutes in that he was becoming irritated but didn't really see the point in stopping by that point.

And some detentions for trivial stuff.

At college not much, I got sent to the head of the a-level programme for my name being written on a table and under it, 'for some fun'.

I'm pretty sure a couple of times I've pissed teachers off during lessons inadvertently at college. Well I know I have because on parents evening teachers complained about stuff I'd said/had done which apparently they'd found offensive or disrespectful that at the time I was completely oblivious too.

IDK I don't think I do much wrong but I get negative vibes off of teachers a lot, I think I give off a bad impression.

EMZ.
Reply 263
I got into my first and only fight in Year 9 and was sent to my Heard of Year for disruption. The fight went like this:

Her: Call me a bitch one more time!
Me: B-I-T-C-H
Then the next five minutes involved in pulling each others hair (Why do girls go straight for each others hair?!)

Yup that was my only badass moment in my entire educational life.
Original post by hbk4894
really?

yeah we had just finished our lesson in year 7 so I went down an ally which I went down everyday and then a teacher told me off for 'going out of bounds' and then got detention :L
Got sent out once for having a laughing fit in French :smile: had a stern word from the teacher at the end of the lesson and thats about it.

Oh, and the meeting my year 5 teacher had to have with my mum after I skipped art and went to play in the park next to my primary school :smile: x
Reply 266
Used to get detention after every Maths lesson during Year 11. They were class detentions though, given out because we were 'talking' during the lesson.

And this year my friend and I got sent to the Head Teacher's office because the cleaner spotted us with a mobile phone. (We're not allowed mobile phones)
Funny thing is, it wasn't our phone - it belonged to another friend of mine that managed to slip away. We still got in trouble for it. -.-
Suspension... repeatedly... for being bullied initially and then 'cause I started acting up about their methods (or lack thereof) of dealing with my bullies, which resulted in my permanent expulsion :sigh: (though this was doled out two days before my last day of school so, meh). I've been positively angelic since, however.
Original post by L'Amour Toujours
Suspension... repeatedly... for being bullied initially and then 'cause I started acting up about their methods (or lack thereof) of dealing with my bullies, which resulted in my permanent expulsion :sigh: (though this was doled out two days before my last day of school so, meh). I've been positively angelic since, however.

What a **** school.
I got sent out of DT in Year 7 for something I didn't do. It was the girl behind me and everyone knew but didn't save me. :angry:

And I guess that time my class made my chemistry teacher cry. The deputy head came into our lesson and me and the other form rep had to apologise on behalf of the class.

In Year 12 I think I pissed my Biology teacher off a lot, but she couldn't do anything about it because I was ahead of everyone else, helped the people on either side of me and was about the only person who gave homework in on time. She had it in for me anyway, for some reason. Then one day she called me lazy in front of 12 people who hadn't started let alone handed in the homework I politely told her I couldn't find. (Found it in the wrong place in my folder ten minutes later and the cow didn't apologise.) By the end of the year I ended up showing off a smartmouth side of me I didn't know I possessed and showed her up more than once in retaliation though, so it's all good.

But I was horribly bullied in Junior School and it was a whole year before my teacher finally believed that it wasn't me who was ripping up and defacing projects I'd spent days on. Got treated like dirt for a year for no reason. Aged 8.
(edited 12 years ago)
I was a ninja at school :ninja: Got into loads of fights in the playground during primary school and never got caught once. (I was usually really nice to them after I'd pulled out their hair/slapped their face/attempted to claw out their eyes/etc., and as a result they'd never tell on me :biggrin:) In secondary school, however, I was really well-behaved, mostly out of terror of the Year 11s. I only ever got sent out of Maths for backchatting.

Reading back on what I've just written, and I realise how suckish my life sounds. I need to punch more people :colonhash:
Reply 271
I've had several after school detentions for moving seats, which was a bit pathetic... particularly given that I didn't actually have the choice to move back to my own place in one of them as a boy was sitting there because someone else in turn was sitting in his seat because someone was sitting in hers.... and it went on. But I was the only one who got a DT, typically.

I also got litter pick and had to pick up rubbish from the field all lunchtime with one of my friends because he, a female friend and I had been having a water fight during break in the summer, and the headteacher came around the corner just in time to see me dump the entire contents of my water bottle over my male friend's head. ... The other friend had seen the Head and managed to hide behind a bin, so proceeded to spend the whole of that lunchtime following me and my friend and pointing out bits of rubbish that we'd "missed". :rolleyes:
Some of these tales are terribly bad for TSRians... I suspect that they are tall, hmm?
1) Breaking a Piano in the music block. The piano fell off its legs after i threw my backpack across the room and it so HAPPENED to land on it.

2) Throwing sandwiches over the school fence into the adjacent gardens. Caught on cctv lol.

Yep, I was badass.
Original post by Frodo Baggins
My friend (pippin) once stared into the eye of sauron! He got sent to gandalf who wasnt very happy! Fool of a took....

Frodo and Sam sittin' in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes Love

Then come marriage,

Then comes baby in a baby carriage.

Go back to the shire.
I got into trouble with my head of year in year 8 because a girl, who wasn't entirely likable, told her she was being bullied since she wasn't invited to a birthday party.

Wasn't even my birthday party..
Suspended in year 9 for selling a little bit of resin to a year 11, also got a final warning by the police. The silly boy I was :frown:
I got sent home in Junior school because I stepped on a snail while playing football. The Teacher saw it as a murderous attempt on the snail's life and presumed I had anger issues.

Another time I got in trouble because I ate my chocolate bar before my sandwiches.
Reply 278
Ive always been in quite a bit of trouble looking back, but when your there it never seems that bad.

countless detentions for not doing homework.
3 stints in isolation for various silly things.
in sixth form i got in trouble a lot because i would hardly ever turn up, got put on 'probation' a few times where they monitor your attendance and take away your free lessons. after a few times on probation my parents got called in and i was told if i dont attend i will be kicked out and that i should ''stop hiding in education''.
The **** really hit the fan when in form our tutor was doing some uni prep stuff i think we were all writing personal statements and i did one showed her it and she gave me some ammendments, so while i was doing them my computer crashed and i lost the whole document, she came over and accused me of deleting it because she gave me ammendemts, she went absolutely ape and told me to follow her to head of sixth form, she was shouting all the way there and slamming doors and stuff like a child, and saying stuff like ''you better hope shes here or il take you to the head teacher''.

so that was my little experience of trouble haa, now at uni, im not sure if its possible to get in trouble here.
Reply 279
Isolated for an entire term for disturbing my history classes.

Close to getting suspended a few times. Close to getting expelled twice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending