The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pleased to say that Kvothe the arcane has joined the Study Help Support Team. :smile:
I'm delighted to say that georgiaswift has joined the Life and style team with a focus in Relationships.
A bit late in announcing this, but Indeterminate has joined the Study Help Team. :biggrin:
I'm happy to announce that Paracosm will be joining our team in Chat! :ahee: :woo: :ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm happy to announce that Smack will be joining the Careers Support Team :woo:
Welcome to

thecatwithnohat

Who has joined the team in Life and Style focusing in Fashion and Beauty
Sad to say that Eloades11 has now left the Support Team. :sad: Thank you for all your work. :smile:
I'm elated to say that Charlotte49 has joined the Unis team with focus on Nursing and Midwifery.
I'm sad to report that Lucilou101 has stepped down from the team - many thanks for your contribution to unis!

@Lucilou101
I'm sad to say that SeanFM has stepped down from the team - thanks your service!
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm delighted to announce that JustGeorgeJ has joined the team as a Community Assistant - looking at University Life & Student Accommodation!
I'm happy to announce that The Empire Odyssey has now joined the Study Help Support Team - welcome!
It's lovely to be able to welcome thatg to the Careers and Jobs team as a CA for Part-time jobs and temporary employment!

:woo:
Pleased to be able to welcome threeportdrift to the CA team for Careers & Jobs (yep, the entire section!)

This is following years of service in CV Help and she'll be a real asset to the team. :h:
Hold on to your hat - EIGHT (yes, EIGHT) new CAs inbound!

So... Please welcome:

@Tubbz who will be helping out with Apprenticeships and alternatives to university

@J-SP who will be helping out with Legal

@Boreism who will be helping out with Part-time and temporary employment

@tazza ma razza who will be helping out with Investment banking and consultancy

@Jamz115 who will be helping out with Public sector

@Historicity who will also be helping out with Public sector

@Trader07 who will also be helping out with Investment banking and consultancy

and finally...

@natninja who will be helping out with Finance and accountancy
So happy and excited to announce that two long-standing members of the universities team are stepping up to co-lead the universities section.

Congratulations @Doonesbury + @claireestelle

If you've used the UCAS section you will have come across these two and the solid advice they give, everyone on TSR looking for unis advice is in safe hands with these two up front along with the other regular contributors and advisers who help out in similar sections.

:party:
:popout:

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I am taking some time out from TSR and will be back dressed in red from 19th Feb.

I'm off for a little travel in Nepal + then yoga school in India :moon:

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year :heart:

Latest

Trending

Trending