The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a flatmate for our flat of five girls in Europa Student Accomodation open to UoL and LJMU students, 10 min walk to town and concert square (clubs), 5 min walk to UoL campus.
Locatednext to the Royal Hospital, Lidl, Tescoes, Dominoes, and near several other shops and restaurants. 24x7 security, onsite maintenance and washing facilities.
Double bed, ensuite with a large study desk and storage. Shared kitchen, dining and lounge area with a flatscreen TV and free wifi. All bills (inc gas, lighting, heating and electricty) are included in the price for£123 a week. (Cheaper than uol Student halls [no transport costs as you're so close to everything]
Accomodation is full of students across liverpool and includes social spaces and social events and car parking.
Message or comment if interested
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by mirink98
I've applied for Economics and Politics at Liverpool Uni requiring ABB but I think I can get a BBC (the C can be explained because it's actually edexcels' fault) and I'm just SO worried I might not get accepted. Because it's a joint honours, do you think they might be more accepting? I'm stressing out because I feel like my exams aren't going well...

Hi! I know you posted this a while back, but just thought I'd let you know that I'm in the exact same situation as you! Scared I'm going to get a C in maths, whereas the other specified B. This is the part which is making me scared that they might not be as linient towards me...
Original post by kaytaylou
My friend applied for Liverpool last year and was supposed to get ABB. She got ABC and didn't get accepted :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by economicskigirl
Hi! I know you posted this a while back, but just thought I'd let you know that I'm in the exact same situation as you! Scared I'm going to get a C in maths, whereas the other specified B. This is the part which is making me scared that they might not be as linient towards me...

Results day is 2 days away and I'm terrified, I think I'm having an existential crisis. I'm worried if I get a BBC that I won't get in! When they said that we needed only a B in Maths do you think that means the requirements are ABB still or BBB?
I'm just hoping to wake up that morning to see I've gotten into Liverpool so I don't have to stress :frown: :frown:
Realised I've ****ed right up on my application by misunderstanding the flexible honours system. I wanted to do Law with Italian which is 75/25 and it said that you just put the course code for the subject you want to do 75 in... so I put M100. Now I have been reading all the stuff again and realised that I was meant to put M106 if I wanted to do Italian too so actually I'm just doing Law on its own. It seems like I can still combine it with some other stuff, like Ancient Greek, Latin, Politics, or Egyptology. But the only modern language I can combine it with is Portuguese, I had to put M106 to do Italian.

Fml.

If I end up at Liverpool tomorrow I'll have to see if I can transfer.
Why is this thread so dead? I got in for their Computer Science course if anybody cares.
Original post by Anonymoose12
Why is this thread so dead? I got in for their Computer Science course if anybody cares.

Congratulations! :smile:

I got in for classical studies and Egyptology :smile:
I got in for medicine!
Wonder when we'll hear about accommodation and when we move in and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
I got in for medicine!
Wonder when we'll hear about accommodation and when we move in and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there!

You should receive a room offer from our Accommodation Team from Monday 22 August onwards. :smile: Congratulations on your results and we look forward to seeing you in September!

Best wishes

Sophie
Is anyone going to one of the Offers Holder's Days? I'm going on Monday :smile:
Reply 170
Original post by OwlMagic153
Congratulations! :smile:

I got in for classical studies and Egyptology :smile:

Hi there is a facebook chat group available for those subjects if you'd like to be added?
Original post by Jackaby
Hi there is a facebook chat group available for those subjects if you'd like to be added?

Thanks for letting me know, but I'm not on Facebook :smile:
Reply 172
How is everyone's accommodation offers?

Also got offered Vine Court, how is that place?
Got offered Philharmonic Court. As I didn't apply there, I have no clue what it is like. Anyone got any advice?
Original post by AnonymousRutter
Got offered Philharmonic Court. As I didn't apply there, I have no clue what it is like. Anyone got any advice?

I got philharmonic too! My friend stayed in it last year and she said its nice but it is student accommodation so don't get your hopes up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got given Roscoe and Gladstone! I'm so happy! @Changing Skies
I got given Roscoe and Gladstone! I'm so happy! @Changing Skies
Original post by kaytaylou
I've beenput in vine court catered don't know how I'll justify that much money for it, I only applied for self catered :frown:

Im in the same position! Got vine court but wanted crown place as it is cheaper😰 Money is definitely going to be an issue
I got philharmonic too! My friend stayed in it last year and she said its nice but it is student accommodation so don't get your hopes up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just accepted Philharmonic! Wasn't one of my 3 choices but I'm happy enough haha. It's very new which is brill
Fair enough, at least it looks decent - just fecking expensive haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending