The Student Room Group

Southampton Medical School 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2060
Rejected.. Didn't even get via email.
Reply 2061
Rejected. Just happened to check ucas track...
Reply 2062
Omfg Im getting scared now...
Are you all BM5? x
Reply 2064
Rejected :/
OMG :frown: im literally s****ing bricks
Reply 2066
Original post by JammyDodger3000
Are you all BM5? x

I am... Was
Reply 2067
Original post by sachinisgod
OMG :frown: im literally s****ing bricks

same here iactually have this sinking feeling in my stomach that Im next. sigh sorry to all those who were unsuccessful :frown:
Original post by WillC123
I am... Was

Sorry to hear, hope you're lucky elsewhere!

Come on Southampton, put the BM4's out of their misery!
Reply 2069

just got rejected on track it really hurts no other med offers just Biomed at UEA guess I'm going to be gap yearing :frown:
Reply 2070
Original post by Gregory House
Was reading through this thread, thought I'd check my emails - nothing. Then thought I'd check track anyway AND ... Rejected :frown: I am faster than UCAS emails though, that's something right!? Yeah ...

Good luck to the rest of you! :smile:

just saw this, thought i'd check, and i got rejected :frown:
heads up guys- gap year is not necessarily a bad thing, half way through mine, enjoying it, and have two offers for next year :smile: gives you a chance to do loads you wouldnt have had time otherwise to do :smile:

all you offer holders out there- http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/244336058977713/ someone had to make one :smile:
Was reading through this thread, thought I'd check my emails - nothing. Then thought I'd check track anyway AND ... Rejected :frown: I am faster than UCAS emails though, that's something right!? Yeah ...

Original post by Natha_Lite
Rejected today so I guess it's on to a gap year.
Good luck to everyone with their applications.

Original post by myyrh

Original post by annie93
Rejected.. Didn't even get via email.

Original post by WillC123
Rejected. Just happened to check ucas track...

Original post by Aysh161

Original post by aggie30

just got rejected on track it really hurts no other med offers just Biomed at UEA guess I'm going to be gap yearing :frown:

Original post by gina3706
just saw this, thought i'd check, and i got rejected :frown:

My condolences to all of you :console:

Hope you all get interviews/offers at other places you've applied to, and if you're taking a gap year, best of luck for next time round! :redface:

I guess another batch of personal statements must have come back from the assessors today.

I haven't been rejected on Track / by email yet :colondollar:, but no offer either :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2073
Any intl rejected today? Pre or post interview?
Reply 2074

Same thing happen to me. :mad:
Then I came home and got a letter that I got rejected.

So they told me via email, UCAS track, and post. Just so they can get their point across. I get it Southampton don't want me. :colonhash:
Reply 2075
Jayzuz, so many rejections. Sorry you guys :frown:

Any BM4s been rejected yet?
Reply 2076
Original post by aggie30

It hurts even more when your already on a gap year :/
Original post by modini
Jayzuz, so many rejections. Sorry you guys :frown:

Any BM4s been rejected yet?

I think there was one person offered and one rejected yesterday.
Reply 2078
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread now :frown: . Best of luck for those still to hear. Genuinely hope you guys all get offers :biggrin: Oh and when you guys do get offers, just take a moment to remember your fallen comrades. :redface:
Saw this page.
Checked my e-mails....
Track update....

Rejection :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest