The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 35mm_
No, there is nobody. I can see them again too. **** im so scared

I can imagine. :console:
Is there any support you're under that you can call and see if they can help?
Original post by Webberino
I can imagine. :console:
Is there any support you're under that you can call and see if they can help?

i have a crisis team but i'm being told that if i call them something bad will happen to my family.
Original post by 35mm_
I'm sick of mods deleting my posts. There was nothing wrong with what I just posted and I seriously needed some help. I didn't explicitly talk about suicide/self harm or anything like that; it was about paranoia and delusions.

I dunno why that was deleted either :erm: Anyways.

I think you should call the crisis team. These voices are not real, they can not hurt you or your family, everything will be ok. Do you think it's the meds causing this?
Original post by Nut.
Random room inspection this morning as I was lying in bed. Naturally I pretended to be asleep but my arm was out of the covers and it was too late to move it.

One of the people said to the other one "looks like a self-harmer."

:frown:

What a **** (not you the room inspection person) :hugs: How these people are meant to be the "normal" ones I will never know. :hugs:
Who else on this forum is schizophrenic? what's the link between schizophrenia and depression because they got me taking anti-depressants. I think it might of been to ease the pressure of my OCD but i was taking valium before which i thought was a bit strange?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kiss_me_now9
I dunno why that was deleted either :erm: Anyways.

I think you should call the crisis team. These voices are not real, they can not hurt you or your family, everything will be ok. Do you think it's the meds causing this?

I don't know what's caused this. I was fine earlier. I had a bath about an hour ago and started to feel really really bad, and the voices came back. I'm sitting in my bedroom and i'm too scared to move. I can't call crisis. :frown: I don't want to hurt any person! I swear I don't. I'm not a violent person i promise. please believe me
Original post by 35mm_
i have a crisis team but i'm being told that if i call them something bad will happen to my family.

I second what kiss_me_now said, nothing will happen to your family, the voices are just trying to stop you from getting help. :hugs:
Original post by 35mm_
I don't know what's caused this. I was fine earlier. I had a bath about an hour ago and started to feel really really bad, and the voices came back. I'm sitting in my bedroom and i'm too scared to move. I can't call crisis. :frown: I don't want to hurt any person! I swear I don't. I'm not a violent person i promise. please believe me

I know it's scary but think about this - the voices don't want you to get help because it'll make them go away. The longer you leave it the stronger they can become; bother me and Webberino agree that you should try and call the crisis team as it's best for you. No-one will get hurt. If you can't call the crisis team can you tell your family or call a doctor?
I know it's scary but think about this - the voices don't want you to get help because it'll make them go away. The longer you leave it the stronger they can become; bother me and Webberino agree that you should try and call the crisis team as it's best for you. No-one will get hurt. If you can't call the crisis team can you tell your family or call a doctor?

I called crisis. They're going to call me back. Thanks for your support.
Reply 4949
Original post by bullettheory
What a **** (not you the room inspection person) :hugs: How these people are meant to be the "normal" ones I will never know. :hugs:

Yeah tell me about it.
Scars are taking so long to fade too. :sigh:

Original post by 35mm_

Well done. :hugs: They'll be able to help you, you did the right thing.
Original post by 35mm_

Well done, I'm proud of you. Always here x
They told me to take my diazepam early and that was it. ****ing waste of ****ing time. I told them what was happening and all they kept saying as 'well, this is an ongoing issue isn't it' without really offering any advice :frown: they asked me how i was feeling and then said 'just take your diazepam and get an early night'.
feel so hopeless right now.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4952
My day has been good today. Managed to get a haircut :tongue:. And I think that girl is talking to me again. She left her USB in the class yesterday, and asked me if I could get it, which I did.
Original post by 35mm_
They told me to take my diazepam early and that was it. ****ing waste of ****ing time. I told them what was happening and all they kept saying as 'well, this is an ongoing issue isn't it' without really offering any advice :frown: they asked me if i was suicidal and i said yes, so they said 'just take your diazepam and get an early night'.

Fancy throwing in a hot bath with that early night? Sorry. I shouldn't joke but what rubbish advice :rolleyes:

Give it a go with the diazepam, you never know they may be right. Just don't be afraid to talk to us on here if it's still bad ok? :hugs:
Reply 4954
Original post by 35mm_
They told me to take my diazepam early and that was it. ****ing waste of ****ing time. I told them what was happening and all they kept saying as 'well, this is an ongoing issue isn't it' without really offering any advice :frown: they asked me if i was suicidal and i said yes, so they said 'just take your diazepam and get an early night'.

:frown: :hugs: It really sounds like you should get yourself to A&E sweetie :frown:
Fancy throwing in a hot bath with that early night? Sorry. I shouldn't joke but what rubbish advice :rolleyes:

Give it a go with the diazepam, you never know they may be right. Just don't be afraid to talk to us on here if it's still bad ok? :hugs:

Thank you. :frown:
Original post by Webberino
I don't know sometimes I wonder if it wasn't my laziness that started all this off in the first place.

How are you feeling? Did you get to see the nuture lady today? :hugs:

:console: Are you ok?

I'm quite sure it wasn't :hugs:

I couldn't find her anywhere :frown:

Today in maths I actually did work! Was only 3 questions but still.
My sister was messing about earlier kicking me in the back. I lost it with her and started hitting her so she started shouting at me. She left the room so that cued me crying hysterically for a bit. I get annoyed so easily, physically lashing out at my sister is becoming far too common.

Spoiler

How've you been today? :hugs:
Original post by 35mm_

Wow, sorry you had such **** advice from them :hugs: Could you call your CPN in the morning, for a bit of support from them? :hugs: Keep talking on here if it helps.
Original post by Nut.
Yeah tell me about it.
Scars are taking so long to fade too. :sigh:

Have you got Bio Oil? That works well.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm quite sure it wasn't :hugs:

I couldn't find her anywhere :frown:

Today in maths I actually did work! Was only 3 questions but still.
My sister was messing about earlier kicking me in the back. I lost it with her and started hitting her so she started shouting at me. She left the room so that cued me crying hysterically for a bit. I get annoyed so easily, physically lashing out at my sister is becoming far too common.

Spoiler

How've you been today? :hugs:

That's a shame, hopefully she will be around tomorrow. :console:
Yay! Well done! :hugs:
These things happen, I'm sure she will understand. :hugs:

Spoiler

Slightly better I think. In my break that I usually spend the whole hour in a lounge place I managed to bargain with myself and spend half of it the library and did a bit of work, that felt quite good. Was really tired by the end of the day though and didn't really do anything in my seminar. Kind of slipping behind with my new schedule a bit and didn't factor in the new work I would be given so probably going to get worse.
Apparently there is going to be a film crew in the lecture tomorrow for university publicity, I don't know who it's going to be seen by but they better not point the camera in my direction! :afraid:

Latest