Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Just thought I'd add myself.

GCSEs: AAAAAABBB
AS: ABBC
A2 predictions: AAA
Course: English and History

Applied on the 10th of October, got my log in to Reading soon after. Anyone got offer yet/know when they tend to give offers out?
Good luck to us all :biggrin:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 81
Applying for German (50/50 at the moment though - either reading or aston)

GCSE: AAABBBBBCC
AS: BBDD *hand over face*
A2 Predictions: ABC
Course: German
Reply 82
Just received an email from the department of psychology offering me an interview today, it's not quite an offer but I'm absolutely ecstatic! Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by blow-ice
I'm applying for Biomed. They say in the prospectus you need a B in biology and one other science, I already have a B in biology but a C in chemistry which I'm resitting. Really, really hoping they make me an offer though :smile:

Im resitting too!
Reply 84
Original post by Jeeves_90

Hey got an Unconditional for Accounting and Management....and have sent off my supp app for accounting and business....I applied for two courses at reading...really wanna cme here lol...anybody else doin accounting

I'm applying for those 2 courses tooo. Congrats on your offer ! I Loved Reading When I Saw it - What were your predicted grades?
Just got an conditional offer for Law M100! Conditions are AAB, made up!
Reply 86
Offer for law, AAB :biggrin:
Reply 87
Original post by DonSal
I'm applying for those 2 courses tooo. Congrats on your offer ! I Loved Reading When I Saw it - What were your predicted grades?

Hey I had already achieved my A levels of AABC....so got an Unconditional straight....Ive applied for accounting and Business and accounting and Management...what have you applied for??
Reply 88
Original post by krussel
Just got an conditional offer for Law M100! Conditions are AAB, made up!

Me too! :smile: Well done!
ABB for English and History offer today :biggrin:
I'm applying for History :smile: Reading would make a perfect backup.

AS grades: AAAB
Predicted: AAA
Course: History V100

Any other historians out there? :tongue:
Reply 91
Hey I had already achieved my A levels of AABC....so got an Unconditional straight....Ive applied for accounting and Business and accounting and Management...what have you applied for??

Heyy,
I'm Applying For
1)Accounting and Management
2)Accounting and Business
Did you get an unconditional offer for A+Business As Well?

WELL DONE :biggrin:
Original post by TonyH663
I'm applying for History :smile: Reading would make a perfect backup.

AS grades: AAAB
Predicted: AAA
Course: History V100

Any other historians out there? :tongue:

Meeee :biggrin:

I didnt do too well at AS at all, got BBC.

Applying for the V100. Already got an offer from Aberystwyth :tongue:

..and Chester ;D
Reply 93
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
Meeee :biggrin:

I didnt do too well at AS at all, got BBC.

Applying for the V100. Already got an offer from Aberystwyth :tongue:

..and Chester ;D

Hey, how come your offer from Chester is BBB? That's a bit high isn't it! aren't the entry requirements for history 260-300 points? i thought they gave offers in points not grades? :smile: I'm applying to chester too!
Original post by JakeE10
Hey, how come your offer from Chester is BBB? That's a bit high isn't it! aren't the entry requirements for history 260-300 points? i thought they gave offers in points not grades? :smile: I'm applying to chester too!

Yeh it is. On ucas it says it's 260-280, so BCC to BBC. Any they gave me a BBB offer. Weird
Reply 95
Yeh it is. On ucas it says it's 260-280, so BCC to BBC. Any they gave me a BBB offer. Weird

That's weird! I'm applying for German and Business, entry requirements are 240-280 ucas points, and i emailed them and they said that if given an offer, it will probably be for 280 points with 260 from 3 A Levels, and the other remaining 20 points can come from General Studies or an AS Level etc. Weird! did you question it? Surely they can't give you an offer of BBB if it states that the entry requirements are 260-280 points! :rolleyes:
Reply 96
Applying for Zoology at Reading, so far application is being considered....
Reply 97
Original post by daisy05

Original post by daisy05
Offer for law, AAB :biggrin:

Did you find out through the portal or by post?
Reply 98
Original post by JakeE10
That's weird! I'm applying for German and Business, entry requirements are 240-280 ucas points, and i emailed them and they said that if given an offer, it will probably be for 280 points with 260 from 3 A Levels, and the other remaining 20 points can come from General Studies or an AS Level etc. Weird! did you question it? Surely they can't give you an offer of BBB if it states that the entry requirements are 260-280 points! :rolleyes:

It may mean they were not convinced by your application but want to give you something academically more challenging to achieve to prove your worth. This aside, they can give you whatever offer they want; grades stated online are guides only and universities are obviously in no way bound to stay within the range they set out. :smile:
Original post by daisy05

Original post by daisy05
Me too! :smile: Well done!

and to you! :smile:

Latest