The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
wot letter!??! lol.
the only letter ive got says please arrrive before 5pm for dinner!??!

oh and also does the hall have anything planned for the 1st of october in the evening???
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 201
ice girl
really better have a look for that letter (i'm sooo disorganised)
your so lucky moving in a day before u get time to settle in, we probably won't even have enough time to unpack

Well i'm willing to help anyone who needs help! especailly people on my floor! :biggrin:
*checks letter*

it says, try to arrive between 1.30 and 3, but before dinner at 5.

I was wondering what we'll be doing sunday (day), as normall we would only arrive on the sunday.
Reply 203
cool, cheers mate

but wot bout the sat nite? if theres sumthin to do on sat nite then sunday day will be used for sleeeeeeeeping lol
yeh, saturday is inflatables night :biggrin:

So sunday will be mostly sleeping.
Reply 205
oooooooooo sunday has a big match on sky so me thinks the day down the pub on sunday shud go down a treat!
Reply 206
Is anyone feeling nervous? :flute:
Reply 207
Excited nervous - I trust you people to be friendly and funny and kind. :smile:

On Sunday, sleepage, frisbee, etc.

Saturday night is a little HB party in the bar, I assumed. If not, then I vote we get cocktails in this WICKED-looking bar called Babooshka on Whiteladies' Rd that's all red and boudoir-esque. Rawr.
Reply 208
Shecky
oooooooooo sunday has a big match on sky so me thinks the day down the pub on sunday shud go down a treat!

I think there's three live matches this sunday (assuming your talking about football) - could be a long afternoon!

Is anyone feeling nervous?

I wasn't felling nervous before, but I was when I woke up this morning. I'm worried that I'm going to get there and not make any friends at all :frown:

I've also just remembered that we've got to do fancy dress, and I haven't planned anything at all....so I suppose thats a bit of a concern as well :eek:
Reply 209
lukeD

I wasn't felling nervous before, but I was when I woke up this morning. I'm worried that I'm going to get there and not make any friends at all :frown:

Yeah, I'm the same - I was all excited before, but as it gets closer I'm getting more worried!
Reply 210
I really recommend talking to your friends who are already at uni - they have all same the same thing, regardless of how extroverted/introverted they are - the general opinion is that it's scary but once you're there, it's all par-tay and everyone's friendly and everyone's nice because everyone is in just the same position as you. So trust us!
Reply 211
_Ellie
I really recommend talking to your friends who are already at uni - they have all same the same thing, regardless of how extroverted/introverted they are - the general opinion is that it's scary but once you're there, it's all par-tay and everyone's friendly and everyone's nice because everyone is in just the same position as you. So trust us!

Yeah, I know. Lol, I'm not that worried about it. I'm more concerned about the fancy dress tbh!
Reply 212
Jenny_
Yeah, I'm the same - I was all excited before, but as it gets closer I'm getting more worried!

I've suddenly become very excited (and nervous, at the same time) since last night... I was at a gig, so I was excited about that anyway but more so than usual, and then I realised it was uni-nerves kicking in. The feeling's still the same this morning... not sure how I'm going to get through today and tomorrow like this. I'm as jumpy as a box of frogs! It's quite a nice feeling though... :smile:
Reply 213
Heehee, you're a box of frogs. :biggrin:
Reply 214
I'm starting to get more excited now - I just wanna get there and meet everyone!
I had to say more goodbyes last night because most of my girlie friends are leaving this weekend too :frown: But now at least it means I'm ready to go and see new people! :biggrin:
Reply 215
i'm gonna be early at about 11 sooo excited well i see you all tmw then ... doesnt that sound soo weird!

Latest

Trending

Trending