The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is why I love Canada :coma: Kinda cool huh?
Original post by mikeyd85

Is that the thing I use as a guitar pick pocket? If so... someone down the line had a small penis. :yep:

If you're talking about the mini pocket inside/above the right pocket, yeah :tongue: it seems to vary between jeans, I have some which are pretty big and others that I can't fit two fingers (hehe, fingers :teehee:) in.
Reply 162
How's that phone actually treating you? I've been tempted by windows phone, but I've been getting the impression that its still not much use here in the UK compared to the US
Original post by Kenny_uk

How's that phone actually treating you? I've been tempted by windows phone, but I've been getting the impression that its still not much use here in the UK compared to the US

Haven't got it yet, the store only brought in enough stock to cover preorders so I have to wait until next week. As for whether or not it's any good, I'll let you know next week :tongue:
Reply 164
Ahh that sucks =/ You better :P
i have one of these, and a screen protector.
You can hardly tell and there is no added bulk :biggrin:
Reply 166
Amazon pre-order just got dispatched... to my old workplace in London. Epic fail. :facepalm:
Reply 167
Original post by Dez
Amazon pre-order just got dispatched... to my old workplace in London. Epic fail. :facepalm:

Talk to their customer service, their normally pretty good
Original post by Dez
Their tabs aren't appearing properly (on Firefox):

As a web designer, I tut and shake my head at such graphical bugs. :hmpf:

You using an old version of Firefox I'm guessing? I'm on the latest and it appears fine on mine. Even on Internet Explorer it's fine.
Original post by Wednesday Bass

You using an old version of Firefox I'm guessing? I'm on the latest and it appears fine on mine. Even on Internet Explorer it's fine.

As a final bit of confirmation, it looks fine on Safari too =P
I have a screen protector on my S2. I forget I have it on most of the time any my silicon case helps give it a bit of grip, especially when holding it one handed
Reply 171

They've fixed it now. :smile:

Talk to their customer service, their normally pretty good

I did, and they can't do anything now as it shipped with Royal Fail. The only thing they suggest is refusing the parcel delivery, but chances are it'll come with a load of other Amazon orders and they're all usually accepted by the security guy (or girl) in one batch. So I may just have to bribe my old manager to forward it on for me. :colondollar:
Reply 172
Original post by Dez
They've fixed it now. :smile:

I did, and they can't do anything now as it shipped with Royal Fail. The only thing they suggest is refusing the parcel delivery, but chances are it'll come with a load of other Amazon orders and they're all usually accepted by the security guy (or girl) in one batch. So I may just have to bribe my old manager to forward it on for me. :colondollar:

Ahh that sucks =/ Ocassionaly you'll get lucky with amazon and they'll simply reship one to you.
I love teamviewer. Just fixed my parents corrupt user profile while sat at my desk at uni
Hmph, Orange told me my phone would take a week to arrive, which I was more than happy with. Two days later and it's in stock after I've come home, and they'll only hold it until Sunday when I was planning to come home monday. Now I either have to risk losing it (And my deposit) or miss my girlfriend's birthday. Not impressed :\

:woo:
Will post some first impressions when I'm all set up.
See... that'd make me cry seeing the IE logo plastered on my home screen. :facepalm:
Please tell us what it's like. I'm really liking the look of WP7, and the Nokia is a sexy beast.
Original post by Mad Vlad
See... that'd make me cry seeing the IE logo plastered on my home screen. :facepalm:

I'd rather that than Firefox on Android tbh.
I'd rather that than Firefox on Android tbh.

Quite. :pierre:

Latest

Trending

Trending