The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mia )
yey im going to sleep
night all

xxx

Goodnight :h: xx
Original post by SciFiBoy
hungry day then! I have days like that mind, sometimes I just eat all day :tongue:

night :h:

Most of my days are like this tbh :rolleyes:
Original post by RDavies93
Most of my days are like this tbh :rolleyes:

well at least we know we are not alone in eating lot's of food then :smile: I just need to find ways to work my eating off!
well at least we know we are not alone in eating lot's of food then :smile: I just need to find ways to work my eating off!

Hehe, food rocks.

My mum just walked in and turned all the lights off O.o
Reply 6164
Mine's asleep on the sofa :colonhash:
Mine does that all the time, she works too hard.
Hehe, food rocks.

My mum just walked in and turned all the lights off O.o

that it does :biggrin:

oh? why? :/

my mum is asleep, I can hear her snoring when I go to the bathroom or kitchen lol

my sister is probably asleep as well, im the only one awake, which is normal, I am almost nocturnal at the moment :colone:
that it does :biggrin:

oh? why? :/

my mum is asleep, I can hear her snoring when I go to the bathroom or kitchen lol

my sister is probably asleep as well, im the only one awake, which is normal, I am almost nocturnal at the moment :colone:

I'm not sure she noticed me in here, she's half asleep... an half deaf s probably didnt hear me when i said "please turn them back on"

haha :tongue:

I think my older brother is still awake, but everyone else is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply 6168
Mine does that all the time, she works too hard.

Exactly this. Although she's half way through 2 weeks leave so O.o Being an adult social worker sounds bloody stressful tbh
Original post by Deyesy
Exactly this. Although she's half way through 2 weeks leave so O.o Being an adult social worker sounds bloody stressful tbh

Ah, well, at least she gets a break from it for a short while! Yeah a friend of mine and her husband are both social workers and end most weeks looking gray.
I'm not sure she noticed me in here, she's half asleep... an half deaf s probably didnt hear me when i said "please turn them back on"

haha :tongue:

I think my older brother is still awake, but everyone else is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aw, fair enough, my mum is like that too, she works all day then does a 2nd job in the evening on weekdays too, I try and have a cup of tea ready for her when she comes home though while im here :smile: she works as a nurse as well so I have a lot of respect for her and what she does!
aw, fair enough, my mum is like that too, she works all day then does a 2nd job in the evening on weekdays too, I try and have a cup of tea ready for her when she comes home though while im here :smile: she works as a nurse as well so I have a lot of respect for her and what she does!

Awh, aren't you a sweetheart! I bet she appreciates it :h: :h: My mums a mental health nurse, I couldn't do her job. I have a lot of respect for any nurse of any kind. She hates my tea... SO there's no point me making her any, but I do try make sure the house is tidy when she gets in :smile: Which is more difficult than it sounds with the boys knocking around.
Oh dear, I can't work out which side to cut with my mini-cigar... both sides are the same :cry:
Awh, aren't you a sweetheart! I bet she appreciates it :h: :h: My mums a mental health nurse, I couldn't do her job. I have a lot of respect for any nurse of any kind. She hates my tea... SO there's no point me making her any, but I do try make sure the house is tidy when she gets in :smile: Which is more difficult than it sounds with the boys knocking around.

she does :smile: I get on well with my mum (though she can be annoying at times lol) yeah, nursing is a really good thing to do helping people :smile: aw, I make tea a lot so gotten good at it! our house is hard to keep tidy cause the cat likes to knock things over and leave fur everywhere :colonhash:
Original post by tehFrance
Oh dear, I can't work out which side to cut with my mini-cigar... both sides are the same :cry:

Oh gosh, is't your life tough? :tongue: Do eeny meeny miney mo and hope for the best.
she does :smile: I get on well with my mum (though she can be annoying at times lol) yeah, nursing is a really good thing to do helping people :smile: aw, I make tea a lot so gotten good at it! our house is hard to keep tidy cause the cat likes to knock things over and leave fur everywhere :colonhash:

:h: that's nice

Haha, me too! But my mum is picky about hers and apparently mine is "too hot and too sweet" even though i only put in the amount of sugar she tells me to.
:h: that's nice

Haha, me too! But my mum is picky about hers and apparently mine is "too hot and too sweet" even though i only put in the amount of sugar she tells me to.

ah, damn, fussy parents :tongue:
ah, damn, fussy parents :tongue:

Haha :tongue:
Reply 6178
No Nicola this evening :holmes:
Ice Cream eaten, now for some sleep I think

Latest