The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

i know, it awful, its so hard to stay positive! ahhhh drink for me tonight defo! lol x
Reply 261
Original post by catherinec18
i know, it awful, its so hard to stay positive! ahhhh drink for me tonight defo! lol x

Im OFF the drink, I'm doing a 6 month sponsored ban for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha I COULD CRY xxx
Original post by shampoo1
Im OFF the drink, I'm doing a 6 month sponsored ban for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha I COULD CRY xxx

Awh nooo hunny, thats great good for you! Well a nice cuppa and choc biscuit instead! :wink: xx
Reply 263
guess wel not find out until itleast next week :/ jokee.
Reply 264
I cant wait another weekend and God knows how many days :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: Im gutted xxx
I cant wait another weekend and God knows how many days :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: Im gutted xxx

mee too hunny! very frustrating! :mad:
so how many of you think we will know tomo???
so how many of you think we will know tomo???

Couldn't see it! lol Wuld be deadly if they gave them out the mrrw!! Hope it's gud news! :colondollar:
awh i cant see it, maybe afternoon time, but i cant see how they would know anything more than fri afternoon! but we might get a wee surprise! :wink:
Reply 269
A friend of mine rang Magee on Friday evening and they told her that they are waiting on confirmation on the number of places available for the course before they can push the button. Im hoping we hear tomorrow the wait is killing me
Reply 270
Original post by nics012
A friend of mine rang Magee on Friday evening and they told her that they are waiting on confirmation on the number of places available for the course before they can push the button. Im hoping we hear tomorrow the wait is killing me

I just cannot see it being today :frown:
My mum and dad are visiting me in England this week, they are PRAYING I find out today hahaha!!

Ohhh the wait is killing me :frown: xxx
I just cannot see it being today :frown:
My mum and dad are visiting me in England this week, they are PRAYING I find out today hahaha!!

Ohhh the wait is killing me :frown: xxx

I cant see it either! When i ranfg i was told they had to confirm numbers! I hope that they arent reducing the ammount of intake! The wait is just awful! I personally think it may be around wed! Hopefully before the easter hols anyway! xx
Reply 272
I cant see it either! When i ranfg i was told they had to confirm numbers! I hope that they arent reducing the ammount of intake! The wait is just awful! I personally think it may be around wed! Hopefully before the easter hols anyway! xx

Oh GOD I forgot about the Easter holidays... I hope they're not on theirs now!!!! hahaha I might ring the office and see if anyone picks up!!!

STRESS xxx
Oh GOD I forgot about the Easter holidays... I hope they're not on theirs now!!!! hahaha I might ring the office and see if anyone picks up!!!

STRESS xxx

I phoned this morning! lol They said that they are hoping numbers will be confirmed asap and as soon as they know they will press the button for the offers and we would know within 24hrs of the button being pressed! :biggrin: Hurry UPPPPPPP lol x
Reply 274
I wish they would just hurry up..lol i got an email from ucas this mornin to say changes had been made to my application i near had heart failure but it was for another course..lol this waiting is no good..lol xxx
Reply 275
Oh Hopefully we will find out soon,then if we do get places the panic will be on to get the grades haha!wish i could fast forward to September to see what happens haha!good luck again everyone and hopefully that button is pressed soon x
Original post by Nursecj
Oh Hopefully we will find out soon,then if we do get places the panic will be on to get the grades haha!wish i could fast forward to September to see what happens haha!good luck again everyone and hopefully that button is pressed soon x

What are you studing at the min?
Reply 277
I phoned this morning! lol They said that they are hoping numbers will be confirmed asap and as soon as they know they will press the button for the offers and we would know within 24hrs of the button being pressed! :biggrin: Hurry UPPPPPPP lol x

Hahaha I like how you are so on the ball :wink:

Oh God here's hoping that button gets pushed today !!!!!!!!!!! xxx
tell me about it! I will be shocked if we hear today tho! x
Reply 279
this is really unfair :frown: :frown: doubt well be finding out today!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending